Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion and skin sale: Time surfing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medieval Twitch

Recruiter

04-25-2013

Good job Wukong !

Defsuxzz

04-25-2013

The sales didn't update yet or i did i miss something ?

Ascolom

04-25-2013

LOL, first bring out Ziggs skin and the week after the actual Ziggs... WTF?

RIFireHeart

Recruiter

04-25-2013

I like the champion sale.

Yung Mo

Recruiter

04-25-2013

... Riot do you even listen to what the players want (Im talking about skins) put Mecha Kha'zix on sale, no one plays skarner anymore -_- last Ive seen was when he was free

Edit: if you google Mecha kha'zix sale there are a bezillion of people not wanting to pay 1350 for mecha kha, thats what I mean by not listen to what the players want... If you put it on sale even if its only the weekend you will definitely get a ton of people purchasing it including me so if you want Mecha Kha then thumb this up if you dont then dont ruin it for other people.

What I dont like about this sale? I dont play zilean, it is an okay skin I guess didnt really look at it, fiddle me timbers doesnt have new particles or anything so why not surprise party fiddle? And finally skarner isnt played a lot if you watched lcs youll notice there hasnt been a skarner for ages because xin, nasus, vi and voli are better than him, so I actually have no champions that have their skin on sale.

Why I want Mecha Kha'zix? Well I decided to main him because a couple weeks ago I decided: Im gonna buy a skin for the champion I get my first penta with and whatdo you know? Kha zix new main

Deadalutz

Senior Recruiter

04-25-2013

I Love You <3

Nìchan

Recruiter

04-25-2013

Meh.

Lynléire

04-25-2013

Quote:
Defsuxzz:
The sales didn't update yet or i did i miss something ?

They announce the sales the day before they go live. This sale will appear tomorrow morning. (But not too early, it's never there at around 07:00-09:00.)

AriiMoose

04-25-2013

Fiddle Me Timbers! At long last you will be mine!

And Wukong is pretty awesome as well, I suppose.

Matovina

04-25-2013

FINALLY LEONA !