Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion: Hide And Seek, Rules :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Łol

07-31-2013

Adding you.

PingPongSingSong

Recruiter

08-02-2013

It's pritty much unfair, because people play Teemo, they put traps everywhere, his speed is equal to nidalee or even higher, has blind and invisibility, so why Nidalee can't put her traps? LeBlanc should use her Q because if she has cd on W she should go for silence or she's dead and etc... There are many broken things that some champions are stronger than others, Quinn is overpowered at searching end etc...

JumboFreak

08-02-2013

Dude i love this game mode

simpenoob

08-04-2013

Don't play with Infection X on EU West! He trolls and ruins the game!

Skumbag Connei

Master Recruiter

08-04-2013

Im glad to hear, that you like the rules and you play it with fair hand! but remember, it's just for fun, if you rage yourself, people will troll even harder! i would like to hear if there are anything i should make better, or improve on the rules, im checking this thread almost every day.

GL & HF lets meet on the fields of JUSTICE!

Ryze Up With Me

08-06-2013

good gamemode

Absìnthe

08-07-2013

I dont understand this,,

Alhoki

08-07-2013

twisted fate is strong in this mode too

Skumbag Connei

Master Recruiter

08-08-2013

Quote:
Alhoki:
twisted fate is strong in this mode too
He is yes but only once every 1:30 minute(s) and meanwhile he is easy to hunt down

Skumbag Connei

Master Recruiter

08-08-2013

Quote:
PingPongSingSong:
It's pritty much unfair, because people play Teemo, they put traps everywhere, his speed is equal to nidalee or even higher, has blind and invisibility, so why Nidalee can't put her traps? LeBlanc should use her Q because if she has cd on W she should go for silence or she's dead and etc... There are many broken things that some champions are stronger than others, Quinn is overpowered at searching end etc...
Thats why this mod is played in "draft pick" so you have th oppurtinity to ban 3 champs each team