Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion and skin sale: Mother Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andriod 69

04-24-2013

http://steamlottery.com/dead_island_riptide/76561198008106272

No Problem Amigo

04-24-2013

Hey everyone! I just redeemed a $25 RP code from this http://getriotpoints.info website! I was a bit skeptical at first, but it worked out pretty well! Give it a try, you won't regret it!
Have a nice day!

Yung Mo

Recruiter

04-24-2013

PUT MECHA KHA ZIX ON SALE OMG ITS BEEN A YEAR SINDS IT CAME OUT!!!

Chibbz

04-24-2013

Quote:
Devhilka:
That skins aren't so bad. But i don't know: why don't sale Foxfire Ahri... It has been never sale. Maybe this is the oldest skin, that hasn't been sale.
Don't you agree with me? Riot please read this.

It has been on sale, you better check stuff up before you complain, or simply just look every time there is a sale.

Viktorio

Recruiter

04-24-2013

Loch ness cho gath sale please!

Yung Mo

Recruiter

04-24-2013

Quote:
stiinger01:
Loch ness cho gath sale please!

Price reduction to 520 is today... Serious? 520 for a skin thats like 3 euros and you want a sale for THAT? Gimme tha Mecha Kha'zix of 1350 -_-

Daylton

04-25-2013

Quote:
TisAlexOmg:
Price reduction to 520 is today... Serious? 520 for a skin thats like 3 euros and you want a sale for THAT? Gimme tha Mecha Kha'zix of 1350 -_-

Dude u posted here twice that u want mecha khazix, so be patient or buy it full rp, but stop raging here. Besides some people are maybe happy about the sale, so stop being an egoist, cause other people MAYBE like skins that u dont like. i know its hard to imagine.

Al Cappucinò

04-25-2013

He has a point, clearly unpopular and already cheap skins/champions are always on sale. Its called proft maximization.

Freaky Sock

04-28-2013

I was away from home during those sales... and I wanted muay thai lee so bad

why only 3 days omg ><