Best Hyper-Carry S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malicant

21-04-2013

Hey all, I'm currently in Silver IV (Yeh i know, im a ****tard)

Im not saying im better than silver, but I really want to climb to gold and think im capable of doing it.

I want to make a main jungler who I play 100% of the time, just so i master a specific champion, but I want to play a hyper - carry, since most people in silver know, your not winning 90% of game in silver unless you carry it.

Just wondering what people think and wondering if anyone has suggestions on the best hyper-carry jungler.

thanks!

carpinttas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-04-2013

Hmm I think you are confusing two things, when people say hyper-carry, they mean super late game hyper mode super strong champions, like Vayne, Tristana, Kog'maw

Back on topic, you want a jungler that can influence the game and carry it?

Hecarim. Damage, presence, CC and disrupt. If you are a good Hecarim player, you carry many games.

HazzaMazza

21-04-2013

Jax

Malicant

21-04-2013

Hmm I dont own hecarim, one of the few champions i dont have, I playedh im whilst he was free and didnt really like him at all, although i will give him another go! is there any other you'd reccomend?

GrimWill

21-04-2013

Hecarim and Zac are good for jungle carrying for the same reasons. They both have strong initiation, disruption, tankyness, regen, and damage over time. Also Zac can solo baron if that interests you.
Also Kha'zix jungle can carry from the jungle if you get a few kills early to ensure that you snowball.

XxDestineyxX

Recruiter

21-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazzaMazza View Post
Jax
safeeeeeeee famalan

Bawbasaurus

21-04-2013

Nocturne, jarvan and volibear are also strong junglers that can carry if you get fed on them.

Sir James Odd

Recruiter

21-04-2013

Nasus, hes just soo good late game but it does not matter much if you dont reach it...

other than that I might say Lee Sin or Xin both got early dominance and can help you get some kills for your carrys and them win the game.

And the most easy champ to carry VS a Squish team is.....

Elise jungle

some of the strongest ganks in game, you can escape Death with your E, you can completely murder their ADC and their APC in a row if you catch them both out of position

Dracarna

21-04-2013

as a jungler you want to gank mid lane to deathi am in s4 myself but if i get a mid with any iq we will win the game

Tone

21-04-2013

WW is a solid pick, pretty good a isolating the ADC with ult in a teamfight, Eve is also good but you need quite a few kills to ensure you get the items you need.

Jayce, once again after a few kills to make sure you're doing good.

Malph, I know he's annoying and almost always instabanned.

Vi, almost perfect ult for ganking.

Maokai, you should already know.

There's a few more.