Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Oracle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sipJo

02-16-2011

Needs new price-250g.

Ediwir

Recruiter

02-16-2011

Quote:
sipJo:
Needs new price-250g.

250 is maybe too low.
i'd say 300g with the current range, or 400g with a slight range increase - enough to need twitch to move a bit to get into firing range, at least.

MonsieurTaMere

02-16-2011

Is it really important to increase the range of Oracle( to see twitch before he can attack)? Because if he want to attack, the small distance he will have to walk to do so will certainly not be enough to react. Anyway, Twitch is ****, why do you even buy oracle against him? Oracle with shaco is not sso good, cause he will teleport right next to you. Eve is the most Oracle vulnerable. If you are getting killed all the time by eve, she must have been fed and you must be taking to much risk, far from a turret(and also possibly squishy). in teamfight, She will she appear after the fight has begun, staying out of oracle range until the ennemy focuses someone else. Oracle is just a good way to survive, not really kill invisible champ: take 2-3 ward that will cost the same price as an oracle, because invisible champ can do nothing against it and will often be completely surprised

Faldanamana

02-21-2011

although i play evelynn as one of my main champs i dont think oracle s unfair or overpowered because its simply 400gold, just wait in he jubgle till a teamfight starts and then jump in and kill everythink. when a dmgchar takes it just gank hi and if a tank does try the tactic i wrote above

ZanZerejin

02-21-2011

Since eve needs to get close if you increase the range of oracle then she wont even be able to come close to do what she is supposed to do. Kill of weak champs. Reason? Well since there is stuns in the other team she won't be able to close the distance that she needs.

For twitch? Well, unless they have a lot of hp on him he dies extremly easy. 1 stun and he is bye bye. That goes for basicly all the stealth champs.

Shaco has is jump so even if you increased the range he would still just come close.

Finally I do agree that the price needs to change, perhaps not as low as 300 but to 350 so even if you get killed while having oracle you dont have to spend 2k-3k gold on it as fast as you do today.

Emerald Demnia

02-21-2011

hmmm... I do agree oracle may be worked. But as someone said before Eve is really weak at the moment in startgame. If Oracle would become cheaper it would be picked up faster and will totally ruin Eve's early game (and with that her lategame). So it should go together with a little startgame buff for Eve, but in such a way that she won't be able to jungle as good as she did before the nerf.

Sounds rather complicated.

Increasing Oracle sightrange would have an even worse effect for Eve only while it won't affect the other stealthers as much. if you'd increase the range, maybe Eve also should get the dash on her E skill.

Or maybe this could be implemented: Gem of the Seer (http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=106091)

A lategame item with more range would stop as well Twitch as Eve and it won't be unfair to Eve by ruining her startgame. besides that it's not active constantly. This creates chances for the stealther, but he should be "lucky" that it won't be whenever he comes near.

; )

florevich

02-22-2011

im not playing evelyn just for that anymore