Oracle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derez

09-02-2011

Does anybody else think this item needs a nerf?

At least give it a time limit, increasing the price wont help, purely because when a tank gets it, it forces the team to focus that tank, it also basically removes a champions skill. Not only does it remove the stealth from a champ that champ is also easy to kill because it is squishy and has no escape ability there for that champ feeds GG, to be honest its lame right now and boring as hell.

Fjodr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windweaver View Post
Does anybody else think this item needs a nerf?

to be honest its lame right now and boring as hell.
You iknow what┤s lame?
a twitch and a evelyn apearing frommyour back at the very same time, or even alone it┤s lame...
If Oracle wouldn┤t be there, every stelath champion would be OP as hell

so,
watchu gonna do?

Darkio

09-02-2011

I'd rather say it the other way. Oracle and the wards + vision wards need to buffed again! lower the cost on oracle or extend the durantion of the wards to at least 5 minutes!

KariyaZ

09-02-2011

It's fine as it is now IMO. If you go into a teamfight as squishy stealther when there's still all skills unused saved just for you, you deserved death. Just get into the teamfight like 5 or so seconds later than it starts so you won't take all the pain.

bananacow

09-02-2011

if they make it take a slot in your inventory it will make it great.
it will make it an item for support champions or tanks which can't get all of their slots filled with items,so no more 5 people with full gear and oracle.

Markantonian

09-02-2011

an Oracle Champion maybe??????Riot,what do u say????

Fizz ├śr AFK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Oracle i hate this potion when i play as teemo :P

Ediwir

Wrenchman

11-02-2011

i played Evelynn for a long time, mastered her before the "changes" and long before she became FOTM.
i think oracle is fine. if something, range should be slightly increased, it's too easy to avoid for his price.

DeanoKun

11-02-2011

oracles are fine, makes me want to kill that enemy champ more, though twitch isnt really effected much by oracles seeming as he's in attack range about same time the oracle range is. its just little bad on eve lol. thought the wards are fine 135g for 3min ward. always place them in the river bushes in top+bottom, not for stealth per say but also to see enemy champs coming jungle>river for a top/bottom gank.
seeing a stealth eve going down river is good! :3

Ediwir

Wrenchman

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanoKun View Post
twitch isnt really effected much by oracles seeming as he's in attack range about same time the oracle range is.
that's what i meant.

Twitch has enough range to not care about it, Eve can quickly close the distance so it's not a problem, and the range means that good stealthies can walk around you without you noticing (if they're good).
and any Eve or Twitch that comes into oracle range without grabbing a kill 3 seconds later isn't worth premading with, at least with this range.

if i happen to be fighting Twitch, i usually buy oracle. if i fight Eve, i sometimes feel no need to, but anticipating stealthies is not easy for everyone. as it is now, Oracle is most of the times (for me as eve) just a reason to laugh at the enemy team.

the problem with oracle is exactly this: it destroys the game for some players, while being absolutely useless against others.

there was a nice suggestion on this section about an item, look for "gem of the seer"... it was created by another very good Eve player, i think it could be interesting to have it.

ps. i may be exaggerating the weaknesses of oracle and my own skills, i surely make some mistakes and fail lots of times, but the general feeling is that i'm not scared by oracles :P if they're alone, they die anyway, if they're in group, i'm not going to attack alone. Eve's W is 90% a stun, 10% stealth.