Best 1v5 Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gronpt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-04-2013

Nasus. I carry my friends (who are new to LOL) with nasus. I just farm while they feed in the first 20min, then I go 1v5 and kill them all

KEBAMBA

18-04-2013

AD SION, berserker boots, phantom dancer, infinity edge, blood thrister, blood thrister warmog.

Neowo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-04-2013

Try Renekton, hes maybe not the best "carry" but he snowball really hard and i think it shoud be easy to get fed againts new players.

xcaroutx

18-04-2013

In my opinion, u need a champion that can be tank and can do lots of damage at same time, so maybe jax, xin zhao or nasus if you farm yourr Q a lot

NukNuk

18-04-2013

Singed the only guy that can handle that ****

lolx

18-04-2013

Stay on your main acc and learn to play. What do you actually "learn" from stomping new players?

You only want a reason to go against low levels. If you have played more than 600 games on your main you shouldnt have any bigger troubles to adapt to any lane. Just go normals or bot games untill you know the skills and then do whatever you want.

Burns

18-04-2013

Jax. enough said.

Bikalos

18-04-2013

Belive it or not, Poppy.
Lategame she is the perfect 1v5 because her ult basicly makes it all 1v1.

Maponus

18-04-2013

Annie....1combo all dead

Graablarbl

18-04-2013

Why do you need to ruin low level games to learn champs? You can learn new champs without pussying out and making a smurf.