How To Level a LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SMURF ACCOUNT FAST!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jezlad

18-04-2013

Here's my brief guide to levelling your smurf account to 30 in an unbelievably fast time.

Firstly, as usual you'll need to purchase per day and per win XP boosts. They stack together so you'll gain an obscene amount of XP per win.

Once you have these you'll be grinding Twisted Treeline with Master Yi.

1. Start a bot game versus Sona.
  2. Purchase the Ichor of Rage as your first item and then fill up the final 325 gold with Health and Mana pots.
  3. Head to the bot lane and kill the first wave of creep without using the Rage pot. Sona Bot will go top.
  4. Take the rage pot and focus the tower, you should destroy it on the second wave.
  5. Continue to push to the second tower and destroy it.
  6. Take the inhib.
  7. Sona Bot will return when you start on the Nexus tower. Ignore her and destroy.
  8. Make sure you dont get trapped by spawning creep and destroy the nexus.
  9. It takes 5 mintues to win the game and claim your XP. The total varies based on your level but generally is around 250-340 XP

Points to remember.

Don't worry about last hitting. You will not return to the shop, just ram it hard and push fast.

Dont waste time chasing the bot in her base.

Also, if possible take the caster minions first. Watching two rows of caster minions duke it out in tower aggro range is annoying and wastes time.

It takes around 40,000 experience to level to 30. Which is around 140 of these 5 minute bot games. So 700 odd minutes of grinding and you have a lvl 30 smurf.

You can only play a fews hours per day vs bots and gain XP so in it should take 4 or 5 days to level to 30.

EASY!

karosas1

18-04-2013

And why ro do so? You will end up with lvl 30 acc with around 10k ip and no champ. Well unless you want to spend cash on rp. + it is not legal but easier to lvl it with a bot.

DuoduCiulpt

18-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by karosas1 View Post
And why ro do so? You will end up with lvl 30 acc with around 10k ip and no champ. Well unless you want to spend cash on rp. + it is not legal but easier to lvl it with a bot.
Dat grammar...
Firstly, it is ones choice to level like this or not so this guide might be useful to somebody.
Secondly, it is not legal to level with bots?

Jehofi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-04-2013

I think he means a bot that plays your champion vs other ingame bots.

Jezlad

18-04-2013

Yes it is boring as hell. But its totally legal and doesn't get you banned.

I've been levelling a few accounts recently and this seems to be the fastest manual method I can find.

Young Temu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-04-2013

and then? isnt the point of a smurf to get into ranked @ lvl 30? pretty hard to do without champs or runes

Paety

20-04-2013

If you dont want to level fast dont.

This isnt an order. Use it or ignore it.

TironciAD

21-04-2013

Robertxlee's guide is 2x faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UItDeuM_DNM

tempname45845

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TironciAD View Post
Robertxlee's guide is 2x faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UItDeuM_DNM
Except that is with 3 people?

What if you are alone?

Your maths is bad... this gives 350 XP, his gives 470... Twice as fast?

It isnt even comparable.

Also, that video was posted after this guide... and he even states "I learned about this method not too long ago".

So... copy this much?

BreakDaMeta

01-06-2013

sona bot stays trolling on the same lane as me-_-