Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get ready for the LCS All-Star Week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raikaria

04-18-2013

Quote:
Kampec:
Uh oh...remember when Genja was in need of his fellow teammate to translate for him during an interview after being picked mvp? That is a problem. There`s gonna be a language barrier between Edward and Pete...

EdWard prefers to speak Russian, but can speak English.

But yes, EUW is the only region with language barriers. Consider it even more evidence EU is the best when we win, or take the Koreans and Chinese to the wire like we usually do.

[Seriously why do people say Korea/China dominate when EU usually takes them to Game 3, it comes down to the wire, and they sometimes even win?]

chris2684

04-18-2013

Quote:
SpaKk03:
Best team eu i think.

Mid: Froggen
Top: Wickd
Jungle: Diamondprox
ADC: Genja
Support: EDward

sOAZ in the all stars team omg...

But pete is a good carry too

In American team maybe i only change Dyrus for Voyboy

froggen is good but he hasn't been living up to his potential this season idk why.
And soaz is better then wickd due to their champion pools. Wickd might be better than soaz on his best champions but he s really easy to ban out while soaz is basically impossible to ban out. Plus I am not completely convinced that Wickd is better than soaz

OMG ITS LARIK

04-18-2013

yellowpeete as an adc -.-' thats gonabe a disaster.

Lynnel

04-18-2013

Corean and Chinese ALL star teams?

Stukov

04-18-2013

Quote:
Hamashimura:
You should really take into consideration other things as well...
Alex had a newborn baby not long ago, it would be wise to give that man a bit of rest and put Genja instead of him...

+1
Still Alex asked to vote for him repeadetly during LCS.

Stukov

04-18-2013

As much as I love Gambit, an All-Star team would have been a lot more interesting to watch with only 1 player per team, mixing it up a little more with smt like:

Top:Wickd
Jungle:Diamondprox
Mid:Bjergsen
AD:CandyPanda
Sup:nRated

or Krepo, Kev1n even HoSan etc. would be more fun to watch mixed up, than simply Gambit with 2 substitutes

Aelumniël

04-18-2013

Quote:
Stukov:
As much as I love Gambit, an All-Star team would have been a lot more interesting to watch with only 1 player per team, mixing it up a little more with smt like:

Top:Wickd
Jungle:Diamondprox
Mid:Bjergsen
AD:CandyPanda
Sup:nRated

or Krepo, Kev1n even HoSan etc. would be more fun to watch mixed up, than simply Gambit with 2 substitutes

Beside if GG is whith no contest a good team that doesn't want to say that they have the best individual player which is, in my opinion, the point of an all-star team gathering the best of them not together but on a individual side.

maxygalaxy

04-18-2013

Quote:
gebrer:
i have a question in my votescreen it says that Genja from Gambit has more votes then Yellowpete from EG why Yellopete is yet in the all star Team ?

It is because only 3 members from the same team can go.

maxygalaxy

04-18-2013

Quote:
Holzkohlen:
Really?
I heard that it doesn't matter how many. I also heard from others that there can only be 3 of a team. Guess they were right^^

Then I'd like to have xPeke instead of Alex Ich not Yellowpete instead of Genja

I totally agree, genja just needed 3% more to go instead of Alex, too bad people didn't realise that it is much better to have a bot lane that has played much together.

lpdsc

Recruiter

04-18-2013

Genja deserves more than yellowpete.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!