Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get ready for the LCS All-Star Week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xero0x

04-18-2013

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE, WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE KOREAN, CHINA AND SEA ALLSTART TEAMS?!?!?!

WHERE DO I FIND THEM (

Phayt

04-18-2013

Quote:
Psychotoxicx:
lol look at NA team...poor guys they have not even a slight chance
dyrus top? really? no hotshotgg or voyboy?
why doublelift and not cop?
why not elementz instead of xpecial?
they voted themselfes to defeat

made my day.

Littlebignib

04-18-2013

This is such a bull*hit rule.
If we're voting for the all-star team, that means we're picking the best players from that region, if 4 of the best players are in the same team than so what? It really shouldn't matter if they are in the same team if they got most votes, I'm really sad that RIOT made such a stupid rule.
I was really confident that my continent (EU) will win this tournament but now I'm not so sure, Genja and EDward would have much more synergy than Yellowpete and EDward.
RIOT should've made at very least one more poll and let us choose which player from the Gambit will stay and which will go.

Vjez

04-18-2013

Maybe the internet connection works this time huh.

LordOfTheChaos

04-18-2013

Team NA looks pretty strong.
Team EU as well, but I wonder if Yellowpete/EDward works
i am really curious about Team Korea, Team China and Team South-East Asia
... will there also be an Southamerican Team?

Littlebignib

04-18-2013

Quote:
Colddinger:

Kicking Genja out of the European all-star team lowered their chances of wining the tournament considerably and RIOT knows that.

African Cnx OP

04-18-2013

how can not the best ADC in da world (Genja) play this ''all-star''
Dafuq Riot ?

TheTourette

04-18-2013

Quote:
Colddinger:

since krepo and edward have the same aggressive playstyle, i would say it works

Zardilac

04-18-2013

I belive Edward is strong enough to compensate the language barrier besides from seeing his stream i belive there is not really a language barrier ... besides Edward is an extremely agressive support and genja only now in S3 has started to show some agression 2 (not that a passive laning adc is a bad thing) and yellowpete is also agressive so i think they will actualy make a nice duo bot. Diamondprox is an insane jungler so perfectly adjusted. Alex ich is 2 an awesome mid laner but Xpeke would do fine 2 but i realy think having diamond and alex in the same team is prety strong. On top lane i just don't understand why people donwnvoted darien i think he is realy strong and most of the times the key player in gambit strategies but nvm Soaz is also an excelent player i realy think we have an amazing all star team.

And i realy think the NA team dispite having amazing players aswell is not that good... i dont see scara beating EU top mid laners neither does darius so ...

I also whant to know where we can find the other team from asia ... and how where they selected ?? also why didn't riot made an LCS for asia 2?? if they are sutch a large comunity and having as many top teams as EU or NA

FableBlaze

04-18-2013

EdWard can speak good english, he is just a bit shy.

Also Yellowpete is one of the most consistent AD's we have. He doesn't usually make huge plays, but he rarely makes stupid mistakes aswell. He is what i would consider a safe pick.

And i don't get why people like xPeke so much. He is good yes, but i would rather have Froggen, Alex Ich or even Bjergsen (has little international experience, otherwise would be one of the strongest mids).

Overall i feel that EU team has good players and it comes down to how well they work together. I am pretty confident that we'll beat NA and can beat asian teams.

Final note: The rules should have been more clear as well as whats on stake.