Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get ready for the LCS All-Star Week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

just wazza

04-18-2013

Quote:
Kampec:
There`s gonna be a language barrier between Edward and Pete...

Edward can free speak english

Tyra Ganks

04-18-2013

lol look at NA team...poor guys they have not even a slight chance
dyrus top? really? no hotshotgg or voyboy?
why doublelift and not cop?
why not elementz instead of xpecial?
they voted themselfes to defeat

kuemba

04-18-2013

Why do you, closed minded people, want so badly that the All-Star team its only from GG? They are a team, they already play together and they will have the opportunity to show to the world if they're the best or not in some world tournament.
I know that the votes were for the best player in each category and GG players could, or not, be the best for each one. But the idea behind the All-Star its also to put together a MIXED team, besides the category. So I agree with La Yunade, it should only be 2 per team at most.
GL for EU, they'll win.

Zulous

04-18-2013

the eu team is not that strong, alex ich isnt as good mid as xpeke of froggen, The only reason he got the votes is because of his penta and even then that was kha and thats his main and the chances of him being able to use kha will be really slim and hes not as good as other champions like xpeke and froggen. i think it should have gone down to player ratings rather than voting as some teams have bigger fan bases than others so its just unfair

MightyYi

04-18-2013

Quote:
mikeyz77:
athene isn't in the all star team??

idk why people downvoted this =))

MMCShiNi

04-18-2013

Quote:
Psychotoxicx:
lol look at NA team...poor guys they have not even a slight chance
dyrus top? really? no hotshotgg or voyboy?
why doublelift and not cop?
why not elementz instead of xpecial?
they voted themselfes to defeat

Lol you just proved that you have zero clue about that game

LagunFU

04-18-2013

Quote:
Kampec:
Uh oh...remember when Genja was in need of his fellow teammate to translate for him during an interview after being picked mvp? That is a problem. There`s gonna be a language barrier between Edward and Pete...

Smart ping will solve it all

Le wild JDG

04-18-2013

I do understand that RIOT feels like preventing pretty much a regular team showing up for the all-star game, however this makes the voting system sort of useless... i feel a little betrayed for not having my pick going even though he won - objectively speaking. worst thing is, this rips apart the bot lane.. language issues will occur and make this a whole lot harder... like this it will be an intersting game and not a stomp like many predicted. - Next time riot should just make these rules more visible so people are not disappointed by them later on or generally say one player of each team in the top 5 spots or something..

Enex

04-18-2013

Quote:
Nauoo:
RLY RIOT!?!

You make us vote for the all star team ... and we vote for the best players ...
So why is Genja (AD carry from GG) not playing .... he has more votes... is it our problem europe has a dominating team which is ofc the strongest 1 so why shouldnt we send this team? .. This is another farce of your company .. make players vote and send others who didnt win the vote.. well i feel so sorry for Genja.
http://euw.lolesports.com/allstar
Genja : 29,36
Yellowpete: 24,25
I hope the community will RAGE about this rules you made!

Sad story ...

its not a sad story, its only fair it would be stupid to send just Gambit Gaming team against NA, because they have all played together and would ofcourse win, the whole point of this championship is to see which continent has the best players individually, because they dont play together it will be a realy test, if u send all gambit gaming players than whats the points of this tournamnet, so stop your stupid whinning and enjoy what riot is doing.

Burns

04-18-2013

Having 3 from the same team wont be any fun, rather have 2 max.