Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get ready for the LCS All-Star Week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePunisher01

04-17-2013

Saintvicious worst jungler in the world!

KingofKingz

04-17-2013

ok

Nauoo

04-17-2013

RLY RIOT!?!

You make us vote for the all star team ... and we vote for the best players ...
So why is Genja (AD carry from GG) not playing .... he has more votes... is it our problem europe has a dominating team which is ofc the strongest 1 so why shouldnt we send this team? .. This is another farce of your company .. make players vote and send others who didnt win the vote.. well i feel so sorry for Genja.
http://euw.lolesports.com/allstar
Genja : 29,36
Yellowpete: 24,25
I hope the community will RAGE about this rules you made!

Sad story ...

I R Orc Peon

04-17-2013

Quote:
Nauoo:
RLY RIOT!?!

So why is Genja (AD carry from GG) not playing .... he has more votes... is it our problem europe has a dominating team which is ofc the strongest 1 so why shouldnt we send this team? .. This is another farce of your company .. make players vote and send others who didnt win the vote.. well i feel so sorry for Genja.

Sad story ...

Eligibility Rules:

Player must have started at least 2 LCS games during Season Three prior to the Voting Period
Player must maintain affiliation with an LCS team throughout the Voting Period
Maximum of 3 players from any single LCS team may be voted onto a Regional All-Star team
a. If 4 or 5 players from a team receive the most votes in their respective categories, the 3 players from that team who received the most total votes will advance to the Regional All-Star team; the 4th and 5th highest vote-getters from that team will be replaced by the next highest vote-getter in their respective categories
Riot will select a Manager for the All-Star team in each LCS region
a. The selected Managers will not count towards their respective team’s 3-player limit.

And that explains why It is Yellowpete and not Genja. It also explains why it was the Genja that got left out and not AlexIch, since AlexIch had more votes than Genja.

It is arbitrary.. but we have other contests that will test the best teams. It is supposed to be a sampling from different teams. I just hope they wont be held back by language problems.

My Butt

04-18-2013

Quote:
Nauoo:
RLY RIOT!?!

Sad story ...

Lol are you really that naive? I would consider it to be more farcical if Genja was picked instead of Yellowpete, because that would basically be Gambit instead of an All-Stars team for EU, don't you get it? I really hope the community doesn't rage about these rules because it will bring out more close-minded people like you.

La Yunade

04-18-2013

It should have been limited up to 2 players per team to make it more "all-star" imho, even if I like Gambit.

I really think that would have been funnier for us to watch an Xpeke with a Diamondprox rather than our well-known KhazIch x)

Shimawa

04-18-2013

well lets hope edward can carry pete

Hamashimura

04-18-2013

You should really take into consideration other things as well...
Alex had a newborn baby not long ago, it would be wise to give that man a bit of rest and put Genja instead of him...

Lord D Skaf

04-18-2013

I remember reading somewhere diamondprox saying he won't go to the all-star game,did that change?

Demented Droid

04-18-2013

Uh oh...remember when Genja was in need of his fellow teammate to translate for him during an interview after being picked mvp? That is a problem. There`s gonna be a language barrier between Edward and Pete...