Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Russian server now live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funny Butcher

04-17-2013

Quote:
amirmijnbroer100:
i think he means that in the game if u play matches and ther are russians just can type russian can't english then its bad for, team to communicate whit that russian

All russian I know speak in english in chat and are far better players than usual players in EUW and if you look at competitive play remember how good was M5?

BrutalPotato

04-17-2013

Quote:
amirmijnbroer100:
im happy about now no russians (no hate no racicsity but i just can't comunicate whit russians XD only if they can talk english too)

naive lowbob.

Grimjaw

04-17-2013

Im happy for the russian server , but makes me feel sad that we ( australia ) dont have a server .
This is a long wait , and unfair that we dont know when its going to happen

Shutuper

04-17-2013

everyone is so angry about russians. russian kids are similar to any others. oh, and nobody remembers those dudes who were awesome, kind and a real pro. silly stereotypes

Cybazaar

Recruiter

04-17-2013

Quote:
Shutuper:
my name says it all

Yeah, shut up )

Shutuper

04-17-2013

Why everyone is so angry 'bout russians? Kids are kids everywhere. I played with plenty of hysterical italians, french and german - why I don't crying 'bout it? And nobody remembers cool, friendly and pro russian dudes. Silly stereotypes. I refuse to understand them.

Shutuper

04-17-2013

Quote:
Cybazaar:
I am an idiot )

=_= so sorry about u, dude

benstone326

Recruiter

04-17-2013

I think it's not about the region, that how normal are you. The russians and the polands could play normal. It's about the mature nature and the communication. If you can play with your mates as a team there'll be no problem. But you could be american, spanish german or anything else, if you can't play like teamworker.

poNtzu

04-17-2013

When will riot make the australian server????

Cybazaar

Recruiter

04-17-2013

Quote:
Shutuper:
Gangplank should spank my wanky arse

You know its fun, dont deny it )
We are having fun, right?