Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Russian server now live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funny Butcher

04-17-2013

That will make me leave LoL for Dota2...
Obliged to smurf to keep playing with both french english and russian people what the hell is wrong with you Riot...
That's a good day for narrow minded kiddies that cant bear reading anything else than their own languages... But this is one of the reason this game will always have to pay to be recognised as a true competitive game, the community is more and more splitted appart as other real competitive games try their best to mix every one up over the world Riot goes the other way lol.
Nice job Riot,
До свидания! A rivederci! Au revoir! And good luck with that segregation you created

Cybazaar

Recruiter

04-17-2013

So you are not allowed to behave like a d*ck and flame/whine in English, but it is allowed if youre russian?

Quote:
Funny Butcher:
That will make me leave LoL for Dota2...

Farewell!
Btw ever played HoN? Mixed? Yeah sure..

Funny Butcher

04-17-2013

Quote:
Cybazaar:
So you are not allowed to behave like a d*ck and flame/whine in English, but it is allowed if youre russian?

Farewell!
Btw ever played HoN? Mixed? Yeah sure..

HoN is not what I call a real competitive game look at Starcraft II, Dota2, were pros from all over the world can compete with each others when ever they want. So the level is increasing much faster.
Remember when hotshotgg talked about the fact that they never could train vs asian players and that they were totally surprised of what appeared into their faces? Even Lol's pros asked for a more globalised experience...
The real problem is chauvinism is more prevalent than tolerance and open mindness in LoLs' community...
Good job Riot for encouraging that

BrutalPotato

04-17-2013

hahahahha,no ty.

Nikolas Cage

04-17-2013

Quote:
Vaspp:
CIS countries - ex USSR Republics such as Ukraine, Russia, Azerbajan etc, Excluding Estonia, Latvia, Litovia, Georgia..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Independent_States

u wut m8, litovia? where is it?

BrutalPotato

04-17-2013

Чтобы понять всю глубину проблемы:
На рашке будут играть еще большие днища чем на голдовском вэсте.Ну зато поцаны наконец вылезут из своей бронзы

Lècter

Recruiter

04-17-2013

Quote:
Cybazaar:
Over 1800 games played.
AFAIR i have met little more than 20 good russian players, who actually communicated with the rest of the team and really were apart of it. I have met lots of russian players before the EU server splits into 2 (EUW/EUNE) and all of them were... TERRIBAD! Its not a secret to anyone that they do whatever the **** they want and swear anytime you ask them a simple question, like " why did you go there alone?", "wait for us", "lets gather and fight them as a team" and etc. I live in eastern Europe but right after the EU server split i immediately transfered to EUW so i can avoid the terrible russian players who didnt even know why they join queues. Yet i continue to meet some russian players from time to time, ofcourse less than before, but as i said, i havent met more than 20 good russian players in my games.
I cant bring exactly correct statistic about the players, neither anyone else can.
Get your facts straight!

For example, then you meet good player who can communicate with team and know English well. How you determine Russian he or not?
Thats why you dont have accurate data, even if you had 10000+ games played.
Only Riots could have such data. And i think Russian players it's like ~7% of all players(just my opinion, not accurate).

amirmijnbroer100

04-17-2013

Quote:
Outlands:
What's wrong about Russians? Don't act so biased.
i think he means that in the game if u play matches and ther are russians just can type russian can't english then its bad for, team to communicate whit that russian

amirmijnbroer100

04-17-2013

im happy about now no russians (no hate no racicsity but i just can't comunicate whit russians XD only if they can talk english too)

Cybazaar

Recruiter

04-17-2013

Quote:
lct:
For example, then you meet good player who can communicate with team and know English well. How you determine Russian he or not?
Thats why you dont have accurate data, even if you had 10000+ games played.
Only Riots could have such data. And i think Russian players it's like ~7% of all players(just my opinion, not accurate).

Yeah, okay Mr. Knowledge!
90% of the players are actually aliens from Jupiter, but none of them said it directly, so you cant prove it. And only RIOT has the accurate data.
Seems legit.