Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Russian server now live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raax9

Senior Recruiter

04-17-2013

Quote:
Vaspp:
CIS countries - ex USSR Republics such as Ukraine, Russia, Azerbajan etc, Excluding Estonia, Latvia, Litovia, Georgia..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Independent_States

Litovia?What is that?Maybe u mean't Lithuania

Bare en Brian

04-17-2013

nice

LitleBuddha

04-17-2013

Not bad news.

Meiyjhe the Epic

04-17-2013

Soviet powah supreme

Lècter

Recruiter

04-17-2013

Quote:
ColonelYagnyanov:

chill man, we, too, hate garbage players

fix it

Quote:
Cybazaar:
Yes you proved it. I didnt say all the russians are hell of a bad.... Look at M5
Just the bigger part of gamers are really, really annoying and simply ruin games. Thats why i want them out )

fix it

If you said something you must prove it. I dont think you have accurate data how many bad players are Russians.

Lordofherpderp

04-17-2013

Finally comrades! time to go home.

Dëmon Hunter

04-17-2013

no more.. russians.. on EUW?

Today was a good day.

riot pls make a french and spanish server also so the rest of us can play in peace.

Permut

04-17-2013

Quote:
Zneggma:
I think the new Darius skin will be the special skin for the russians.
Norse King Darius
It sure looks like some kind of russian skin atleast.

Except that Russia isn't in Scandinavia. :-)

Norse = the people in Scandinavia, pre-christianity.

Maarkun

04-17-2013

autotransfer all of gambit, no longer welcome in euw server, hahaha

Cybazaar

Recruiter

04-17-2013

Quote:
lct:
fix it
If you said something you must prove it. I dont think you have accurate data how many bad players are Russians.

Over 1800 games played.
AFAIR i have met little more than 20 good russian players, who actually communicated with the rest of the team and really were apart of it. I have met lots of russian players before the EU server splits into 2 (EUW/EUNE) and all of them were... TERRIBAD! Its not a secret to anyone that they do whatever the **** they want and swear anytime you ask them a simple question, like " why did you go there alone?", "wait for us", "lets gather and fight them as a team" and etc. I live in eastern Europe but right after the EU server split i immediately transfered to EUW so i can avoid the terrible russian players who didnt even know why they join queues. Yet i continue to meet some russian players from time to time, ofcourse less than before, but as i said, i havent met more than 20 good russian players in my games.
I cant bring exactly correct statistic about the players, neither anyone else can.
Get your facts straight!