Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Russian server now live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annie Liddell

04-17-2013

Sorry for my english but guys translation is terrible and nobody want to use it. Can we have option to set English as default language in client/game?

If you dont do this many russian players will avoid this new server just because of russian translation in client. We used to buy "Boots" but not "СКОРОХОДЫ", we pick "Hecarim" not "ГЕКАРИМ", and please fix font, rly Lucida Consolas is terrible choice

Nirn

04-17-2013

But grammar was hurt a bit though

nuBoMaH

04-17-2013

Quote:
yzrfg:
Sorry for my english but guys translation is terrible and nobody want to use it. Can we have option to set English as default language in client/game?

If you dont do this many russian players will avoid this new server just because of russian translation in client. We used to buy "Boots" but not "СКОРОХОДЫ", we pick "Hecarim" not "ГЕКАРИМ", and please fix font, rly Lucida Consolas is terrible choice

+9999
plz, let me use english translation for shop at least!?!
а так, дебилов на euw не меньше, шанс попасть на нормальную команду меньше одного из десяти, так что лучше хотяб наши дебилы на которых можно наорать чтоб они делали то что надо, а не этих дебильных французов которые бегут с 80% хп и сливают остальную команду...

ZneggBanan

Recruiter

04-17-2013

Quote:
energy03:
Why is there no special skin for the Russian community??
Poland go Winged Hussar Xin Zhao
Turkey got Sultan tryndamere
Italy got Gladiator Draven
Taiwan got Muai Thai Lee Sin
Korea got Masked Shaco...

I think the new Darius skin will be the special skin for the russians.
Norse King Darius
It sure looks like some kind of russian skin atleast.

VixzR

04-17-2013

Quote:
Outlands:
What's wrong about Brazilians? Don't act so biased.

See, that just doesn't work, you have to biased some times.

Cybazaar

Recruiter

04-17-2013

Quote:
ColonelYagnyanov:
chill, man. I can speak, read and write in English pretty fluently, at least it's enough to fast and efficiently communicate with my team. I never spam russian curses, never behave like stereotypical russian pig, "russo touristo", hated by whole civilized world.
I just like to play this game, and I pretty often feel ashamed when I see those stupid russian kids, which are tends to troll, spam and spoil other players's game experince in a lot of other ways.
My 1st message in this thread covered this matter as well. I just expressed my joy that maybe, from now on, EU West would become more clean of russian garbage-players.
Am I worth decapitating for a single post in a languge you can't understand?
The truth is: there are much more russian players on EUW server than you can expect, but you can see only those few who are the worst. The others can communicate and never troll or feed intentionally.
This very matter was discussed a hundreds of times on the forums.
I don't now why am I even answering your rage post here, to be honest

tl;dr
chill man, we, too, hate russian garbage players

Yes you proved it. I didnt say all the russians are hell of a bad.... Look at M5
Just the bigger part of russian gamers are really, really annoying and simply ruin games. Thats why i want them out )

Solash

04-17-2013

Omg, Roniboo! We havn't heard from you in ages!

ColonelYagnyanov

04-17-2013

Quote:
Cybazaar:

Just the bigger part of russian gamers are really, really annoying and simply ruin games. Thats why i want them out )

Yeah... we all want that
There's only one way we can struggle - cooperatively and constantly report all the garbage on sight, till it gets banned.

TuRboSF

04-17-2013

Хоть я и русский, но туда не ногой!

Doomspawn

04-17-2013

next please a france server, very bad players, too