Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Russian server now live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methuss

04-17-2013

For those asking for rewards you already have Viktor, for mother Russia, with Volibear the Russian bear.

hoizi35

04-17-2013

I haven't seen a Russian speak russian ever since the region split... I really don't get where's that hate coming from. Good for them they are getting their own server, at least they won't have to put up with haters.

Massacrul

04-17-2013

Quote:
EasilyPleased:
Well Riot.I can't speak Russian, but it seems as if you are offering "rewards" if people move to the russian server? Kinda seems unfair for the lot that has always sticked to eu. and then Euw or Eune

EUW and EUNE had 2 week IP boosts after EU splitted on those 2 servers. So what's the problem. Rewards are only at the beginning, later, every guy that will create new account on Russian server won't receive anything.

Auquitaine

Recruiter

04-17-2013

русский сервер будет хорошо для русских, они не говорят по-английски на других серверах, и это обычно работают на жидком делает его трудным для своих товарищей по команде, чтобы играть с ними, поэтому я приветствую нового сервера.

Goburin Neko

04-17-2013

Wow. Thanks League of Legends for adding a new server and bugging out the rest of them. How about instead of adding servers, you fix the ones you have already. One minute I'm spectating a game on EUW; the next it apparently doesn't exist on that server even though I'm talking with someone who is in the game! I really love this game to death but these days you just keep making it worse.

Serak

04-17-2013

a server full of russians, o man what a nightmare haha

WreckedReality

04-17-2013

For those who're whining about NA getting free transfer to WE stop it already.. We did get free transfer when they did make the west account from nordic/east .

And nice to see that you're making a Russian server, i think a lot of people will be happy about this .

xFaki

Recruiter

04-17-2013

WE WANT BALKAN SERVER! <3

CyberPS1X

04-17-2013

WoW...Russian server? For us Russians T____T
Thanks Riot!!!!!...................and for example, if i already have Voli and Cait with those skins, i wont receive anything? Only IP boosts and a lot of russian school kids making my day?
But i better stay on EUW...i just cant leave my EU comrades alone...

Иными словами, в баню русский сервер
----------------------
И возник вопрос по поводу плюх, Кейтлин со скином и Волик со скином(FREE) это шикарно.
Однако если данные персонажи и скины уже куплены, то других вариантов нет?

BEST TARZAN EU

04-17-2013

****ING FINALYY!!! NO MORE SPATALUSKY!