Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Russian server now live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicMert

04-23-2013

Can we get an English server and get rewards when transferring too?

MajloQQ

04-24-2013

please, update russian server for an paysafecard pays, i bought paysafecard, and i cant use it for RP, thanks. MajloQQ

Keyago

04-25-2013

Quote:
Feetus:
Very good thing that they have their own server.

Please make own server for spanish people too!
Because they doesn't know how to communicate in english

Not always but most of the time I play during the night & I hate it if I get matched with premade spanish team, mostly they just don't want to communicate with the team & they spam a hell of a lot, don't they know skype over there -_-, soz for those who are offended

Shadohanter

04-27-2013

I'm from Russia and this good news =)

iG Se7enwolf

04-28-2013

While you guys are at it - how about an African server? The LOL community are huge here, but we can never play competitively due to the bad ping.

See it as a charity case :-)

DarkNess9

Recruiter

04-29-2013

i transfered to russia server it's epic all champions are free & you got bonus ip 40%
but i don't understand russian i wish it was there english in russian server too :/

TSC Asox

04-29-2013

Quote:
Gubbyfish:
because you shouldnt be rewarded for being russian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFL!!!!!!

TSC Asox

04-29-2013

Make a region for France... :/ lets get rit of all the bad players on EUW ;D
Every game i play with a person from France i say "Bonjour"... But then they start to tell their life story and im like, "i can only say Bonjour, dude... Omg speak english.... DUDE IM NOT FRENCE!!!!!!!!"

Ps. Im not racist. Lol

twigsnapper

05-26-2013

plz riot i beg you to plz make a south African server it would be really appreciated by all the people who support you her in south Africa thats all i ask keep up the good work riot!

TE0L

09-20-2014

When is the Sierra Lione and the Luxemburg server coming out? They want to play too... And I hear Antartica are big fans of Nunu, so maybe they should get their own server too? Not to mention the Falkland Islands and Phillipines..........