Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Russian server now live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoniBoo

Community Coordinator

04-16-2013

A new League of Legends platform for players from Russia and CIS countries is now up and running.

We’re bringing the authentic League of Legends experience to Russia and CIS. Live in the region? We’d like to welcome you to the new server, so head over to the website to find out more about the new platform, free transfers, events and local promotions.

Добро пожаловать!<b></b>

Methuss

04-17-2013

Wow hope you guys enjoy your server. Nice to see riot trying to make this game accessible to everyone.

MongoCraP

04-17-2013

Cool, No more Russians in my games! (Hopefully)

Outlands

04-17-2013

Quote:
MóngoCraP:
Cool, No more Russians in my games! (Hopefully)

What's wrong about Russians? Don't act so biased.

sylvazz

04-17-2013

This is the best news ive read on a long time. Could Poland get a server too?

Disguised

04-17-2013

Please Riot. First try to fix the Europe West Server before starting another one.

The Chryz

04-17-2013

Borsh , Vodka!
its all i know.

Nawty

04-17-2013

Well Riot.I can't speak Russian, but it seems as if you are offering "rewards" if people move to the russian server? Kinda seems unfair for the lot that has always sticked to eu. and then Euw or Eune

Ksanter X

04-17-2013

Ukrainian localization would be cool just for fun. Until that I prefer EUW. It's hard to take serious items and champions written in Russian after years of reading them in English.

rafox

04-17-2013

... or make every new transfer regio free or charge 2600 rp but don't charge 2600 rp for na > eu en make turkey/taiwan/russia etc free.