Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Transfer Options Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thepma11

04-16-2013

And transfer from the EUW for BR server? It will be available?
Because on the br.leagueoflegends.com they say that it will be possible.

Poperze

04-16-2013

Quote:
Ymir:
awesome stuff

wow, just wow. been waiting for this like forever! gonna apply for a merge. just to get this straight, your ranking/mmr on EU isnt affected by the merge, is it?

thumbs up riot!

KillU4DrugZ

04-16-2013

pfft.. this is really tolate for me.. i have a account on north america.. and i asked support from time to time. to switch it over to euwe.. and i didnt ever get any answer. this game has one of the worst support.. and i dont mean any harm by that.. my account on north america is shankii as log in. and swe fusion as ingame name.. pretty amazing tho u got this option... but will this allso just be tempo?`like last? becouse i missed last one.. and that was 4 years ago. k thx....

i did spend over 2000$ on my other account. and another 2k$ on this aswell.. so yeah i have spent alot of money on this game.... but support any? no.... thank you for another tolate release.
merge accoutns?= how?

ˇ NeverObey ˇ

04-16-2013

Will it lagg for me in Sweden if i play on NA?

Hardware

04-16-2013

Quote:
Ymir:
You’ll be compensated for content you unlocked on both accounts.
Does this include Champions that are bought with IP?

If so, do you receive the original IP you spent on them (e.g Anivia used to be 6300 IP, now 3150)

What about Runes, are they refunded if you already own them?

chemicall

04-16-2013

Why so expensive? I just bought Exp boosts and a few champs for the same price in order to get 30 on EUW asap

HOSSAM EGYPT

04-16-2013

Quote:
RiotIniquitee:
All free transfer tokens have now been distributed to eligible accounts. If you do not have one at this point then your account was created after the date listed or you did not log in from a majority EU ip address.

lol so you give the free transfer to people with eu ip only

what about people like me that from middle east? why should i play in na with 260 latency while i'm 80 in eu

can i ask riot support for a free transfer to eune

mvR3a

04-16-2013

i cant transfer for free from EUW to EUNE ??? only got free transfer to turkey please make me can transfer from EUW to EUNE.

bushez

Recruiter

04-16-2013

2600 rp WTF lame so much lame

Hecarins

04-16-2013

and why can't I merge my accounts? What good does it serve having all champs up to leona on my old NA account with loads of skins and all runes and having a 2nd acc with all champs after leona on my EUW account with loads of skins and some runes?

edit: disregard my comment I suck ****. My NA account came before 1st june 2010