Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Transfer Options Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StormOtaku

04-16-2013

The Very Depressing thing for me is that my account is a bit newer than the merge allows, it still from 2010 but not before june 1st. It's depressing as i have quite a few unlocked skins and champions there, not to mention runes that i would love to have on my current EU account, especially since some of the skins from there are not longer available for purchase.

And since the merge is only for those people before June i can't even pay RP for the merge...i could always JUST transfer my NA account to EUW but what for, im not going to play on two accounts, especially since my EU one is far more advanced and up to date.

Its a shame there is that date limitation, otherwise this would be fantastic and perfect for me.

DimitrijeS

04-16-2013

I am not sure on the part of the unlocked content refund. For instance, if i have Katarina which is i dont know how much 3150 perhaps on both NA and EU account will i get the IP back or nothing will happen? Or does it only mean i will get refunds only for champions and stuff i bought for RP?

Sephtis

04-16-2013

YAY.

Didn't qualify for a token, I am sad.

KingofKingz

04-16-2013

what? no way? NO WAY?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THAT`S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

OverHaze

Recruiter

04-16-2013

Have to say that people of EU is alot more skilled and friendly than US, actualy enjoy much more playing here ;D

jascuha

04-16-2013

Quote:
RiotIniquitee:
All free transfer tokens have now been distributed to eligible accounts. If you do not have one at this point then your account was created after the date listed or you did not log in from a majority EU ip address.

what do u mean majority EU ip address???? Turkey is not EU country for riot?? bc i created my account before June 1st 2010 and there no free option for me... im playing lol since season 1... So just wondering Turkey is not Eu country for you riot? or i do remember wrong my account created time?

Dr RaketenSchaf

04-16-2013

I have kind of a first world problem.
I have 2 NA Accounts which both meet the criteria (and both have a free transfer token).
Can I merge them both into my EUW Account ?

Exacerberus

04-16-2013

I meet the criteria, but I won't transfer. Still I'm kinda grateful for the option (which imho had to be given for free to your old date supporters).

ShadoKitteh

04-16-2013

So I can keep BUYING transfers to keep switching between servers, yes/no? (lets say I want to play on EUW today, I BUY a transfer and go to EUW. Then, when I want to go back to NA I just BUY a transfer back to NA) I'm not talking about reversing a transfer. I am talking about BUYING a new transfer to go back to the other region again and again.

and

Are those transfer options going to be in the store for good? or will they be removed after a while? (because you said 'currently'. this might not mean that it is for good)

Cpt Meowington

04-16-2013

3 years too late for me but I'm happy you put it in, I think I'll stick to having one on NA aswell though