Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Transfer Options Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nitzan

04-16-2013

Quote:
AleXTheDraKe:
I had above 160 when playing on the NA servers. and 40-60 when in the EUW

oh damn =\
i thought since they now have a transfer option maybe they did something with the serves location also
oh well =\
tnx for the answer!

Outrageous Gem

04-16-2013

OH FREAKING GREAT!

this is best news in a longtime for me!

"You’ll be compensated for content you unlocked on both accounts"

I did unlock every champion up to galio patch on US before I started over on Eu, will that mean I will end up with load of loads of IP or RP (spent abit) ?O.o

Trenticles

04-16-2013

okay, so i clicked transfer and it didn't give me an option to go to euw? Just sent me straight to nordic.... do i really have to pay another 2600rp to get to euw? If so that's pretty lame x.x

Ambusher007

04-16-2013

such useful waste of time....

Trenticles

04-16-2013

Quote:
Trenticles:
okay, so i clicked transfer and it didn't give me an option to go to euw? Just sent me straight to nordic.... do i really have to pay another 2600rp to get to euw? If so that's pretty lame x.x

So my friend just told me how stupid i am and how i rushed in before looking and there was an option to go to Euw, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Is there any chance you can help me out for being so fricking stupid?

Werdebud

04-16-2013

So, we can move for free to Turkey server, Nordic server but we can not move for free to NA (one time, only)

Been playing for 2 years with more than 200 ping, spend a lot of money in the game, my transfer to NA still cost 2600RP....

Glitter balls

04-16-2013

Quote:
Werdebud:
So, we can move for free to Turkey server, Nordic server but we can not move for free to NA (one time, only)

Been playing for 2 years with more than 200 ping, spend a lot of money in the game, my transfer to NA still cost 2600RP....

Same story here.
I have a very dim view of daylight robbery.

Werdebud

04-16-2013

The problem is not 2600rp, the problem is only one: we can't charge money to our accounts from Argentina, because credit cards are not allowed.

ProTecz

04-16-2013

bit to late... already spend 400 euro on a second account to have my stuff again...

Decoy Octopus

04-16-2013

Finally, I have been waiting so long for this.

Million thanks.