Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Transfer Options Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

torkve

04-16-2013

I m playing this game for three years with ****ty ping 200. Cant believe i didnt deserve free transfer. Or should i stay at NA and spoil game for others with my non-optimal performance?

Wood V

04-16-2013

Yahoio

Glitter balls

04-16-2013

I am very frustrated that we do not get an account merge if we made our accounts June 1st.
Can you please explain why people before that date get it but people after do not. Not being funny, but when people have spent over £400 on this game over the past 2 and half years, I think theyre entitled to a merge/transfer for free. I would greatly appreciate it if you could elaborate.... :@

Arvidp

04-16-2013

Okey, it sais I can keep my purchased content. Does this include my King rammus skin?

White0wl

Recruiter

04-16-2013

Quote:
RiotIniquitee:
All free transfer tokens have now been distributed to eligible accounts. If you do not have one at this point then your account was created after the date listed or you did not log in from a majority EU ip address.

I have created my NA account at January 2010 and played all my games from EU but I can't see free transfer option. It says 2600 RP. Can you help me pls.

Demonio Strada

Recruiter

04-16-2013

It seems that I will be moving to States soon, so I guess that I will be transferring my EUW account over to the NA server.
But my question is; what if I don't like it on that server and feel like changing back to my old EUW server, so will I be able to pay 2600RP and transfer back to my EUW server??? please answer

Abderra7Man

Recruiter

04-16-2013

Awesome!

OverHaze

Recruiter

04-16-2013

THANK YOU RIOT, im a very old player that made him acount before EU server was there, i had to play whit 250 latency during 3-4 years on NA because had so much stuff unlocked and there was no way of move my account to EU.

really thank you for this.

kappistoRLY

04-16-2013

YES YES YES

Ríto Gems

04-16-2013

I'm just wondering if I move my NA acc to EU will my team disappear? I have a 3v3 diamond team and don't want to lose it!