Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Transfer Options Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SecretsOfMana

04-16-2013

Quote:
Ymir:
Here’s how to qualify for a merger:
  • You need to have created your account before June 1, 2010
  • Most of your games need to be from a European IP
  • You need to verify ownership over the two accounts you’re merging

I do know that I made my account in July 2010 or before (hence not sure if before June 1, 2010), but I would really like to make use of your generous offer. I have played 2500 games on the NA server. So is it still possible then?

And if it is not before June 1, 2010 (assume I was a month late), are you able and willing to merge it when I spend 2600 RP?

h3adfox

04-16-2013

This is really gonna be in one direction? Because, people I know have been waiting a lot for a EUW to NA transfer and it would be really sad if it doesn't happen for such bad reasons...

PangTuga

04-16-2013

What day is this going to end? I still have to find money in order to change the account.

PD F3aRlez

Recruiter

04-16-2013

Hey. i jsut saw that people will be able to get a free transfer from na to eu. but will the people on eu west be able to transfer to eu nortic and east for free ? pls help ;/

DabudaPT

04-16-2013

Quote:
PangTuga:
What day is this going to end? I still have to find money in order to change the account.

Never.

Insert Brain

04-16-2013

amazing!

Raxoor

04-16-2013

Thank you RIOT thisi is awesome!

Can I ask here when will the veteran players from NA get their tokens? I want to transfer like right now and noone is responding in the NA thread.

GJ been waiting for this for 2 years.

AllHailBritania

04-16-2013

i am pretty sure my account was created before that deadline but i dont have a free transfer?

ArrowsofAlfar

04-16-2013

Finally
I have been waiting since 2010 for this to become an option :P
Only got one question: Since i first made my NA account, lots of champion prizes have dropped, some more than others.
Will we be compensated based on the original prize or the current one?

Yiftyhere

04-16-2013

i dont want to move so idc.