Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Transfer Options Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gegetomtom

04-16-2013

What if I started in 2009 in the EU server but in 2010, I had to leave for the United States for a year. I had to create a new account that arrived level 30 whereby I bought a lot of champions, masteries, skins, etc. Then, a year later, I came back to Europe and had to start over with my old EU account, that is now lvl 30.
Is that possible to ask for a merging of the two accounts ?

Another question : if somehow I wanna go back to the USA (lovely country), I'd want to have my EU champs with me, is it possible to ask for a transfer and then, when i'll be returning to Europe, having another transfer NA-EU ?

RiotIniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

04-16-2013

Quote:
Rexplosive:
"Transfers are not available at this time if your username/account name exists on the destination region."
When will it be available?

Hey guys - that is a display error that we're going to be resolving in the next hour or so. It is incorrect, you can transfer even if your username is taken, it will prompt you to create a new one. That is the main feature that we needed to delay releasing this option to implement. Sorry for the confusion!

AllHailBritania

04-16-2013

is the link not working for anyone else?

rafox

04-16-2013

really you only get a free transfer if you created your account before 2010? chinese overlords op i guess

Hordina

04-16-2013

I have a problem with my acc. I have the same username and password on my NA and EUW accs. My main acc was in NA and I made a low level acc in EUW, now that I used the transfer, I keep logging to my low level acc and can't see my main acc anymore. HELP PLEASE!

Andriod 69

04-16-2013

http://steamlottery.com/76561198008106272

RiotIniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

04-16-2013

Quote:
Hordina:
I have a problem with my acc. I have the same username and password on my NA and EUW accs. My main acc was in NA and I made a low level acc in EUW, now that I used the transfer, I keep logging to my low level acc and can't see my main acc anymore. HELP PLEASE!

It looks like you changed your username when you transferred. Make sure to log in using your new username, not your old username!

rafox

04-16-2013

guess im heading over to the na forums to see if there are red's who explain why it cost 2600 rp since every other new transfer option or new server opening gave the option for a free transfer..

Yung Mo

Recruiter

04-16-2013

Quote:
Hordina:

I guess just log in on NA server and you probably will get a name change thing I dont know just try, Im staying in eu for the next couple of years no plans to move

Lizeron

04-16-2013

Question, what happens with our ban times? I have moved to EUW with an account under the same name, my NA account has been banned 7 times and the EUW not even once. What will happen if I merge them?