Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Transfer Options Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadefire

Recruiter

05-10-2013

So they are asking me for the email which I used to create the account now. For an account I created over almost 4 years ago. Where I changed the email address and never used the old address... Hopefully this will not be a hindrance.

FurryMcFluffy

05-10-2013

Having the same problem. Hopefully having receipts for RP purchases on both accounts will be enough.

Poperze

05-11-2013

Success!

Yesterday the support also asked me for the e-mail adresses I created the accounts with and then tonight I got my merge (24 days after I sent my ticket which was a few hours after the announcement).

I did some math:
I got runes worth 112765 IP.
I got rune pages worth 50400 IP.
I got champs worth 50550 IP.
I got pure (what I had + refunds) 120000 IP.

Worth of merge: 333715 IP.

Any runes I had the maximum of on both accounts are still at maximum (lost during merge as announced).
Champions & skins were all unlocked properly (including season rewards as announced).

So the merges are there, they are real and good luck to all of you waiting for theirs!

Flessuh

05-13-2013

So... it seems i am not getting a merge while my friends who started playing around the same day (even one who started after me got it somehow)..

that gives a new question.. will the merge be available to other players somewhere in the future? since i sunk money into both EU and NA accounts i do hope riot will do something for me.

i don't care paying for it.. what's 2600RP on a 300+ euro account that sucks to play on due to lag