Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Transfer Options Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alfred Hugec0ck

04-17-2013

Finally <3 ya. I qualify for the merge BUT i want to ask if i can move and ask for merge at the same time? Reason behind this is that is that one of the reasons why I stopped playing US was latency. I want merge the most but I wonder if I can move also in the meantime will it affect the merge process?

Dunderwood

04-17-2013

Thanks Riot, amazed it is finally here. But a bit downed by the price. At least I can join my friends in NA rather than making a new account.

UlySILL

04-17-2013

Quote:
jascuha:
what do u mean majority EU ip address???? Turkey is not EU country for riot?? bc i created my account before June 1st 2010 and there no free option for me... im playing lol since season 1... So just wondering Turkey is not Eu country for you riot? or i do remember wrong my account created time?

well turkey may be part of europe but its not part of the european federation so i think with majority he means that it has to be a country part of the european federation or how the call it in english language since i live in belgium -_-'

TurtleMeat

04-17-2013

How do you find out when your account was made? checking to see when i made my account to see if i am elible for that free transfer token

eXca1iburN

04-17-2013

Fantastic News!

I am an Australian playing on EUW - and I am hoping to see this facility be available to there too.

EDIT: When those servers come online in a few months... 350+ ping is a downer

Meiyjhe the Epic

04-17-2013

2600RP is rather expensive

Rexplosive

04-17-2013

Quote:
ShadoKitteh:
So I can keep BUYING transfers to keep switching between servers, yes/no? (lets say I want to play on EUW today, I BUY a transfer and go to EUW. Then, when I want to go back to NA I just BUY a transfer back to NA) I'm not talking about reversing a transfer. I am talking about BUYING a new transfer to go back to the other region again and again.

and

Are those transfer options going to be in the store for good? or will they be removed after a while? (because you said 'currently'. this might not mean that it is for good)

You can move back. But you have to pay for it. 2600 RP.

Steamboat G

04-17-2013

Thank you Riot!

Jundi

04-17-2013

just a simple question

Quote:
Intercontinental transfers are one-way and run 2600RP, so always double check youÂ’re heading to the right server.
i didnt understand this 500% is it referring to it being a one way ticket as in you have to buy it again to go back to your old server or does it mean that once you transfer there is no way back?

ShadoKitteh

04-17-2013

Quote:
Jundi:
just a simple question i didnt understand this 500% is it referring to it being a one way ticket as in you have to buy it again to go back to your old server or does it mean that once you transfer there is no way back?

Exactly. so that is why...

So I can keep BUYING transfers to keep switching between servers, yes/no? (lets say I want to play on EUW today, I BUY a transfer and go to EUW. Then, when I want to go back to NA I just BUY a transfer back to NA) I'm not talking about reversing a transfer. I am talking about BUYING a new transfer to go back to the other region again and again.

and

Are those transfer options going to be in the store for good? or will they be removed after a while? (because you said 'currently'. this might not mean that it is for good)

A red post answering and confirming these questions would be much appreciated. I've tried a support ticket but they told me to check the forums.