Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Transfer Options Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Optimusic

04-17-2013

Best thing to ever happen to LoL since launch xD.
Waited for so long for this, and now I can finally play with 20 ping instead of 200!!!

Thankyou very much Riot!

General MaChao

04-17-2013

I don't know if this is a stupid question but will there ever be the possibility of there being one server so we can play with everyone around the world or is that just too big of a task to do at this moment in time?

Optimusic

04-17-2013

Quote:
Emp SmujMan:
I don't know if this is a stupid question but will there ever be the possibility of there being one server so we can play with everyone around the world or is that just too big of a task to do at this moment in time?

Not a dumb question, but the problem is that many problem will then experience lagg, because the distance to the server will be too big.

MorphoOo

04-17-2013

Quote:
KrbblxX:
so how do we verify that? is the same email adress enough?

Or Could be like a Driving License or Passport as your details would match i would assume. Maybe Paypal or any payments you have done on both accounts.

Also When the accounts are merging can you play on either or will they both by locked out so you know that the merger is going through because obv 3 weeks is a while.

MorphoOo

04-17-2013

Quote:
pepsi1706:
Hello how can i see if i got the free token ??

Log on to your US account go to the store and see if its 0 cost

Optimusic

04-17-2013

Quote:
MorphoOo:
Or Could be like a Driving License or Passport as your details would match i would assume. Maybe Paypal or any payments you have done on both accounts.

Also When the accounts are merging can you play on either or will they both by locked out so you know that the merger is going through because obv 3 weeks is a while.

Probably playing many games on same IP or something like that

MorphoOo

04-17-2013

I would Assume IP is going to factor in but, some people like me have moved since 2010. i will have probably 6 different IPs since then or when i last played the account.

Zap my Zapper

04-17-2013

Why do I get a free transfer to Russia/Turkey but not NA? Why do I have to pay to be in a better community? Is this not something that you should provide for free? Who the hell wants to go to Russia or Turkey apart from the morons that come from there? They are possibly the worst type of players, they are rude and arrogant and just generally bad players. If I was to move to NA that means I'd be speaking to people that are mainly English (Being from the UK and playing in EUW is frustrating because half the time you get responses like "Stop flame plz get cancer" and random BS like that) and that would be a more pleasurable experience for me and I would be more inclined to pay for RP for skins, I don't want to pay 2600RP to have a good community experience, is this fair?

sarsi21

04-17-2013

I am from the philippines but i currently reside in belgium. I started on NA from beta so im transferring my previous account to eu west. But when a server opened in the phil we got blocked from NA server, i was not able to transfer my account so i created a new one in my country. now that im in belgium i wish want to merge my account from my country and the one i have now... (

ShadoKitteh

04-17-2013

So I can keep BUYING transfers to keep switching between servers, yes/no? (lets say I want to play on EUW today, I BUY a transfer and go to EUW. Then, when I want to go back to NA I just BUY a transfer back to NA) I'm not talking about reversing a transfer. I am talking about BUYING a new transfer to go back to the other region again and again.

and

Are those transfer options going to be in the store for good? or will they be removed after a while? (because you said 'currently'. this might not mean that it is for good)