We apologize, but this transaction has been declined by our system?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pawbash

14-04-2013

Hello everyone,

For the past 2-3 I've had a problem when I try to purchase any amount of RP. At first, it displayed a message about purchasing too much RP for one day, but now, all I get is a message saying "We apologize, but this transaction has been declined by our system. Please contact Player Support at http://support.leagueoflegends.com for further assistance."

Is anyone else having this problem?

HamzaHas

14-04-2013

Exact same problem here...

Pawbash

14-04-2013

What card do you use, I'm currently using Visa, maybe that's the problem?

Echo Loco

14-04-2013

Like wise here, seems like there's an issue come through with the latest patch or something. There's nothing in the customer support on this particular issue, so it must be something new. Kind of annoying but I guess we'll just have to ride it out and hope Riot fixes it soon. It's their loss, since they're the ones losing money, but that may make them fix it soon.

Pawbash

14-04-2013

Hmm, it does seem to be since the last patch you're right, shame because I wanted to purchase skins and champs off the sale but I can't now, and I can't see this being fixed by next Tuesday. : /

HamzaHas

14-04-2013

I tried both visa and mastercard to make sure that it wasn't a problem from me, but i just got the same error for both

Kippo

14-04-2013

Same problem here. First it said that I have reached the daily RP purchase limit even though I haven't bought RP for probably at least one week. I tried again the next day which is right now and I got the message that my purchase has been declined by the system. Using Visa.

Sulacia

15-04-2013

Exactly the same as Kippo but it started happening on Friday for me.

Pawbash

15-04-2013

Bump - Still happening for me, this is the 4th day now.

Kippo

15-04-2013

Yep the problem is still there. I made a support ticket about this issue and the only answer I got was "Sorry but we can't fix the problem, please use paypal." Yeah was very helpful.

Thing is that I read from another thread that if you try to purchase RP while having this issue, it actually makes it worse. So now I want to go into my LoL client and try purchasing RP to see if it works or not, but I'm afraid to try it because apparently it makes the issue worse.