Fraps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You feed I rage

07-02-2011

Can someone give me a thorough guide to how it works? I've used other screen-recording software before, but this seems a bit different.
How does it work?
Does the unregistered version leave a watermark? If so - how big and is it in the middle of the screen?

Any details will be highly useful.

Thanks.

Evoke War Vomit

07-02-2011

Unregistered version has a 30-second limit, same as most other similar software. The watermark's "www.fraps.com" centered at the top of the screen as far as I can recall.

What's there to know? Couldn't be much more simple, a couple of options that are self-explanatory.

You feed I rage

07-02-2011

Thanks.

How do I actually get it to record? I know that there is an Fkey which is set, but do I just leave the program running, minimize it and then will it automatically start recording when I use the Fkey in fullscreen?

Evoke War Vomit

07-02-2011

Yeah, you can leave it open on the desktop, minimize it or something. When it's open and all set, you'll see the yellow Fraps FPS measurement overlay in one corner in the game, and when you hit the record key it turns red until stopped.

Better check that it's not bound to any LoL hotkey or something else that might pop up from the background.

You feed I rage

07-02-2011

Thanks dude.
You're a legend.

Erethien

07-02-2011

download an a full version of fraps.....but fraps are old and they take 2 much of ur pc just 2 record a laggy game....try gamecap.hypercam etc

Picard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Or start using Xfire, it has a record function + live streaming.

www.xfire.com