Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin RP price changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ference

04-11-2013

Anyone who didn't read the ENTIRE post, stop complaining! As Raikaria said, the skins that are getting more expensive get more stuff. Is it that hard to read a post properly?

CyberRage

04-11-2013

So basically the best skins become more expensive.

People need to see that the 'discounts' ( i.e. mostly skins that simply do not sell much ) are a cover for increasing the price of good skins and all future good skins to 1350rp. This marks the end of high quality 975rp skins. People are quick to forget that 975rp is already more than 5 euro, already a lot of money for just a single skin. At 1350rp the skins cost just a little short of 10 euro.

Lynléire

04-11-2013

Quote:
Raikaria:
Read what makes them.

Skins in the 1350 RP tier will feature a new model, textures, splash image, visual effects and sounds. In some cases, these skins will also have processed voice overs.

- New voice overs [Jayce, Draven]
- New visual effects/movement [Astronautilus, iBlitz, Tyrant Swain]
- Multiple new skins in one[Zyra [Plants], Swain [Bird]
- Significant Model changes [Warring Kingdom, Garen, Swain]
- Large particle changes [Ziggs, Morgana]

About the only one there that I don't agree with is Frostblade Irelia.

Hmmmm... Whilst it does make sense according to the criteria for 1350 RP skins, I find that the small additions aren't quite enough to justify raising the price. (For some of the skins).

Ference

04-11-2013

Quote:
Zephyrose:
Hmmmm... Whilst it does make sense according to the criteria for 1350 RP skins, I find that the small additions aren't quite enough to justify raising the price. (For some of the skins).

You think a voice-over isn't enough?

Odiumruse

04-11-2013

Increasing the value of skins already out? That'll help you sell more of them. All the people not wanting to pay 975RP for Wildfire Zyra, will be fighting off urges to pay more.

Skroge

04-11-2013

Will you atleast change the voice for Pre-Void Kassadin even tho that skin , for some reason , is being decreased ?

Worst Tryndamere

04-11-2013

I bought Teemo's Legendary yesterday ;_;

xXNumbclownXx

04-11-2013

Jesus christ Riot you are going to start this ****......

Dragonatus

Recruiter

04-11-2013

Quote:
TFC Bornz0r:
I bought Teemo's Legendary yesterday ;_;

But you will get Rp refunded if u bought legendairy skins...however you loose Rp in the business if they come on sale later.

Z 7

04-11-2013

lol 10 euro for skins