Login Error ( The login server did not respond.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Lavande

10-04-2013

Hi, I just had a login problem i never experienced before, i have no clue what the issue could be, never had issues loggin in to any kind of game, my firewall is off what ever u can imagine, but what could cause a sudden error when i loggin? I have a message appearing after 3 attempts to login.

The login server did not respond. You may have a connection issure that is not related to the league of legends server, see our current service status here: not any solving points there

If you are still unable to connect, please check your firewall configurations against the following: firewall was always off never a problem sudden error?

Still unable to connect? contact player support at: here i am begging for help

Levipoep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

I think they are performing some form of maintenance since i also can't get into the servers. I think just waiting patiently will sort things out.

You can play on NA servers in the meantime if you want, those seem to be working

AmativeT

10-04-2013

The server is under maintenance for the patch 3.5 balance update.
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?t=1133278

HDTsandGs

10-04-2013

how long will it take, im trying to get onto the EU west servers and its not working

Dawuguman

10-04-2013

Dude if it says failed to respond to server attempt 1 2 3 u have to go to internet explorer and go to tools, click internet options, then advance which is at top right corner then it says restore advanced settings click that and click apply, press ok and ur good. Np

Twi5ted Par4zite

10-04-2013

so easy... just reset your IP in your Router

DeadlyBlizzard

10-04-2013

it didnt help, still cant connect i restarted my router and restored advanced settings still cant connect... and i repair my client once.

BooBlalala999

10-04-2013

I have a same problem with Master Lavande i dont know what to do pls help me

woraz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

Read this thread, there are plenty of solutions.

Atylar

27-04-2013

thanks, it worked