Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 balance update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CimoZ

Recruiter

04-12-2013

Really Good Changes i'm Waiting But i have just bought Lux

Baldur nemo

04-12-2013

Mb its only i have such thing,but when i play akali after this patch i have 1 serious bug: when i use W and moving in to it and stand (doing absolutely nothing) sometimes opponents can see me.THEY HAVENT ANY WARDS AT ALL + NO ORACLE and no twisted fate`s and etc

Hyxaru

04-12-2013

I don't know if anyone will look at this post, but I have 2 things I would liked to see changed in the next patch, is that you change anivia's crystaline to be used just like viktor's deathray and rumble's equalyzer,
so that you can drag the line that crystaline will take, because now it will allways face horizontally in front of anivia. I like to play anivia, but right now to place a succesfull crystaline you might put yourself in danger. Also, by being able to drag you can make a lvl 5 crystaline smaller, so that you can use it to walk/fly around it while using glacial storm to trap an enemy and preventing him to reach you, but still making it easy for you to go around the wall, while the enemy is slowed and has it more difficult.

Another thing, in the latest patch you tweaked corki's ultimate, which name I forgot. Another thing I would like to see a little different is the cast range of morphous bomb, because right now the cast range is so small that it can put you in danger if you want to scout an area, like a brush. Also, to compare this skill with quinn's hightend sense and ashes hawk shot, which give a lot of vision, without the risk of being nuked to death by sudden enemies hidding in a bush.

That's all what I like to see changed, because I play these champions sometimes and I thing they may need some buffing. I hope someone reads this and help me makes this happen.

SlySherZ

04-12-2013

Quote:
Baldur nemo:
Mb its only i have such thing,but when i play akali after this patch i have 1 serious bug: when i use W and moving in to it and stand (doing absolutely nothing) sometimes opponents can see me.THEY HAVENT ANY WARDS AT ALL + NO ORACLE and no twisted fate`s and etc

Tower OP vision

Aaron Massian

04-12-2013

Quote:
The lux update is great, she has tons of cc to avoid that enemies get in range and that works as an escape ability in my opinion.

If by ' tons of CC ' you mean a slow and a snare that can be flashed or gapclosed, then, yeah, she has a ton of 2 CCs, and they aren't too strong either.
Her " escape ability " is her range, always has been.

Quote:
Going to be seeing more namis now

She has a lot of issues, none of which were adressed by this patch.

Quote:
Lux ultimate was really too short cooldown for it's power, you can use it 2 times in a single teamfight...

cooldown of her other abilities way too long then.

Quote:
Because a 1k damage long-ranged aoe spell with 20sec cd is one of the most balanced things ever.

50s. Sorry but 40% CDR has a cost. Oh, and MR exists, so it's not 1k damage either.

Baldur nemo

04-13-2013

Quote:
Evil Ghork:
Tower OP vision

NO. i was at my tower(not enemies) so no "op vision"

ProjecL

04-14-2013

really you buff Nunu's ultimate?

Serage Akali Top

04-23-2013

Quote:
BizzzMaster:
i think the akali nerf is tomuch! I don't play long so maybe i'm wrong or still need to learn much! I play akali normaly in 5v5 midlane!

The problem is: If Akali, a champ that has just damage for ONE target can't win easily (at least with 70% winrate) against a full AOE CC mid mage, well, she is absolute useless for the team. But the smallbrainers always just look how a champions does his lane, not if a hero is useful for a team...

Serage Akali Top

04-23-2013

Quote:
BizzzMaster:
i think the akali nerf is tomuch! I don't play long so maybe i'm wrong or still need to learn much! I play akali normaly in 5v5 midlane!
At this moment i can't win a lane anymore 1v1 against almost any mid champ and that is said!
yesterday i played against ahri, and he totaly destroy's me with his dps output like alot other champions and i only have the stupid Q till 6 that thosen't really do anything! Then i die (ofc not smart on my side) come back and really ar underpresser and need help with a gank! If i'm not getting that i lose my lane big time and will be out leveld for my mid game and out geared for my late game!

Can some1 maybe tell me how they see the midlane working out for akali or should she just go top or bot at this moment ?

Dont play her. She was my main for 2 years. Believe me, if you want to go ranked dont play her. You had to win your lane with 70% to useful for the team. The W lost 3% winrate, because you cant really escape well now. The Q initial damage has the lowest damage of all spells in the game now. The R has the highest CD in the game now (esp. because it doesnt make sense to go CDR for a energy champ).