Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 balance update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wtfisthisgamebtw

04-09-2013

morgana changes...interesting.

Suvsz

04-09-2013

Soo... by not mentioning it on the list, means the Sejuani and Trundle reworks are not coming out yet?

Riot Pwyff

Player Communications

Follow Riot Pwyff on Twitter

04-09-2013

Quote:
Suvsz:
Soo... by not mentioning it on the list, means the Sejuani and Trundle reworks are not coming out yet?

NOT YET WE MUST BE PATIENTS.

Agent Catzy

04-09-2013

Quote:
Phalanx:
Going to be seeing more namis now

Hopefully lol. Nami was so underrated, maybe she will be more played now with the small buffs.

Desst

04-09-2013

what makes me laugh is how often I see akali in those "balance" updates, who has around 50% win rate.
But riot has no idea what priorities are.

Riot Pwyff

Player Communications

Follow Riot Pwyff on Twitter

04-09-2013

Quote:
Wailmer:
Can anyone tell me what ''toggle damage'' is?

When Manamune hits full stacks (750/750 mana) it turns into Muramana, an item that can be "toggled" on and off to deal bonus damage at the cost of your mana pool. Toggle here means it can be switched off and on at will, so Muramana's toggle damage refers to the damage it does when it's turned on.

Mordraneth

04-09-2013

Reduced mana costs and cooldowns all around (except for Lux).

Why are you trying to make all champs feel like machine guns? If we miss/misuse a spell, we should be penalized for it. Low mana costs and cooldowns means we can just spam the skills in sucession. I don't mean these specific changes were bad per se, but recent policy leading to make all champs feel the same, and removing the "loss feel" when we use skills when we shouldn't is not to my liking.

Bikou

04-09-2013

plz fix sound problem like ( welcome to summoner riiiiiif ttttttttttt) , and this random drop fps .

Lunoean Skorbar

04-09-2013

Seems legit, Support Morgana will be even easier to play

Kingoffools

04-09-2013

Quote:
MóngoCraP:
Lux is played in tournament,

Better nerf her

Let me tell you, She got no escape, all her abilities is skillshots and you can onyl win if your good, otherwise your just a waste of pick.

And now they nerfed a pretty balanced champ.

GG WP Riot

Because a 1k damage long-ranged aoe spell with 20sec cd is one of the most balanced things ever.
Face it kid,there's reason lux is picked over other aps,and you're not special just because you can play her