Cho Gath Counters Solo top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MelGibson

05-02-2011

Malphite, Irelia and Cho Gath are very commonly countered in solo top lane and all are pretty tought to deal with, but Who is the best to counter Cho Gath?

Kemad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Some burst damage should do the trick but a tower hugging Cho is a pain, especially cause.his roar.and and stomp have a fair range. But if he.comes out .. stun and burst is the way IMO.

Madsam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Irelia counters cho solo top
maybe renekton or nasus, but no experience in that.
just lasthit and dont push too far

I love Kurisu

05-02-2011

anyone with some burst aswell as survivability

xin, irelia comes to my mind

Marushin

05-02-2011

Bumping this thread, because I'd love to know how one outlanes Cho'Gath.

rodzooo

05-02-2011

Nothing counters cho nomnomnom

iGotMjölk

05-02-2011

I'd like to see anyone Outlane a good chogath, i mean, last hitting creeps is no problem, but cho gath must make alot of mistakes to actually get harmed in lane, or get ganked by a jungler very well.

Ni Pah

05-02-2011

Get a 5man teleport team with 5 stuns 5 exhausts 5 ignites.

But if your ranged, you shouldn't try harass him, just lasthitt minions and wait for gank later. You cannot harass him to much, cause he will just heal up what he lost, and you won't be able to do that

MelGibson

05-02-2011

Only one I've seemed to have success with is Vlad. He gets health back and starts doing more damage as he progresses and doesnt run out of mana to harass cho.

Kennen is a good candiate also, but he will have hp regen problem once he gets harassed

rodzooo

05-02-2011

actually it's quite the opposite i'd say
cho perfectly counters vlad....