Unban account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tybee

05-02-2011

In this mornig i found out that my account has been baneed fro 5 moths lol and its just because my internet that i got leaves
soo riot pls can you unban my account i even bought rps for 25 euro and i intend to buy more

Slavik1

06-02-2011

You shouldn't play the game if you have bad internet. Did you ever think about all other players having a bad game because of you? You had 4 leaves in same day! Even if that was temporal problem (which I doubt, you won't get banned for so long then), you should stop playing the game, sorry.

Doji

06-02-2011

i agree, this is a game that relies on stable internet, if you find you cannot hold a connection, stop playing, couse your ruining other people's fun

go play custom games vs bots or something go solo vs 3-4 bots, they dont care if you DC

xMLG360N0SC0P3Zx

06-02-2011

What the others said.

toubaniaris100

09-04-2011

how unban my account?\

Th3D0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

You don't get to unban your account, you need to wait for the ban time to expire, best thing u can do is go to support and make a ticked which takes a week to answer, but most likely you won't solver anything.
Yes u may have internet problems, and it may be because of it that u have so many leaves, but there's no way they can verify that. so make another account and play on it in the meantime or quit the game for 5 months.

NineSeven8

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
In this mornig i found out that my account has been baneed fro 5 moths lol and its just because my internet that i got leaves
soo riot pls can you unban my account i even bought rps for 25 euro and i intend to buy more
5 Months ? LOL

Friend you need to leave a lot of games to get a 5 Month ban, if you are not an intentional leaver then you really need to think about a new ISP, or else stop playing LoL, this is not game for you !

Boompje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchman

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
If you are banned for 5 months, that isn't due to leaving a few times but due to leaving all the time/ flaming/ raging/ intentional feeding /etc/etc.

Having bought Riot points doesn't give you the right to leave, or have more credit than other users.

WMG Caesarre

10-04-2011

you know the format for dates used by Riot is : month/day/year, not day/month/year, maybe 5 days ban?
Then the ban would be gone by now, and you didn't even respond on this thread once..

kolofardos97

31-05-2011

i didnt leave any game!I lost the internet connection every "5 minites" and i cant get in again!So plz dont BAN me.