Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Voyboy is now streaming live

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot MeDroiD

Community Manager

Follow MeDroiD on Twitter

04-08-2013

Voyboy brings his fast and furious brand of solo queue play along with his vast repertoire of champions and willingness to buck tradition with meta-breaking choices to our featured stream. Check out his controlled chaos that never stops entertaining.

No need to wait any longer – tune into Voyboy’s stream now.

KingofKingz

04-08-2013

ok

MinPower

04-08-2013

CYA NERDS!

JustToGoodForYou

04-08-2013

Let's watch a pro player, who ruin thousand of games for others ! With their odd champion builds, that tard players of league of legends think is a new meta

Pipefitter

04-08-2013

OMFG and it say ''learn from o pro top laner'' omfg... really? Please noob player, dont l2p with this game with this guy, or at least in theis game... LOL i aggre with JustToGoodForYou...

JustToGoodForYou

04-08-2013

First of all, he is a pro, second I am sure more expirienced players will learn from his tips and ideas and see through his odd builds. But League of Legends community have so many different players, so many bad players who cant see nor understand that that some of these odd builds arent gonna work, just cause they worked for pro players.

Marcelo

04-09-2013

nobody cares

stop spamming 5 posts about how fatboy is streaming. aint there more players to advertise?

Auquitaine

Recruiter

05-09-2013

i'm sensing this is no longer live? I missed it?? oh noes :'(