How can i get 100 LP, when...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TigerTunes

07-04-2013

i always get to 91LP , then i win a few games where each gives 1LP.
but if i lose (no matter how but out of 9 games you will probably lose atleast 1)
i get back to 89LP - 91LP

so do i have to win 9 games in a row now to get into the promotion where i have to win 3 more games? <.<

thats kinda weird and hard ._.

(I am about to get platin V but it just won't happen )

Tomoya

07-04-2013

It looks like your elo (MMR) is too low. But I also do not understand this, why players have to win 10 games in row to qualify into promotion and also win the promotion itself.

Regards,
Tomoya

Nibl3s

07-04-2013

Well, usually if your LP earnings are this low, it means your MMR is not high enough for the system to let you advance. Winning more matches than you lose consistently, will increase your hidden ELO and you should notice an increase in LP earnings, wich then will make it much easier to reach a promotion series.

aLL1e

07-04-2013

Same ****. Already 4th time i reach 90 points in gold 1. One time I had 88 points win 2 games, get +4 +2 than lose 1 got -5. And than i lose 1 more and get -17. I was so shocked, totally ruined my day.
So answer to your question, yes you have to win like 6-7 straight.

TigerTunes

07-04-2013

MMR is really horrible ... all i i want is platin but alone not getting 1 afk or troll in 9 games is nearly impossible ._.

Xuenin

07-04-2013

The short answer is your MMR is not high enough due to a 51% win rate (which means you are where you belong).

Stop looking at LP. Look at improving your game and carry games against opponents of your rank (and above). Only then will you be able to progress.

Cheers.

Babadiboopy

07-04-2013

People who see promoting as "winning X games in a row" have the completely wrong logic.

Your ranks are permanent is S3, making them harder to obtain (read: making sure you deserve them) is only natural. If you lose more LP than you gain it means your MMR is too low to advance. The system is telling you: "I do not believe you deserve a promotion yet, you might have been lucky or carried".

If you consistently win 6/10 games (arbitrary number, just win more games than you lose), your MMR will slowly rise meaning your LP gains for wins will be higher and you will promote. Just because you are close to a promotion, does not mean you deserve one. People are very short term oriented when it comes to their ranks, but the system is designed for the long term. So stop talking about 10 games this week, and start thinking about 100 games over the next months.

The new system just requires a mentality change, while it is not that much different from the old system in the ways explained above it is a lot more transparent now. And many people struggle with the new information.

sirDarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2013

Get better.
Win more than 50% of your games. => Your MMR will get higher. => You will have no problem to get to your promotion series.

Bottom-line: JUST KEEP PLAYING.

BehemothUK

07-04-2013

Search function is your friend.

For crying out loud people. Its there, the question has been asked. AND ANSWERED
A million times
I mean
**** me, its even at the top of the page "SEASON 3 LEAGUE SYSTEM FAQ"

FAQ = Frequently asked question.
And this, my dear good sir. Is a frequently Asked Question.

TigerTunes

07-04-2013

Quote:
Your ranks are permanent is S3, making them harder to obtain (read: making sure you deserve them) is only natural. If you lose more LP than you gain it means your MMR is too low to advance. The system is telling you: "I do not believe you deserve a promotion yet, you might have been lucky or carried".
that would be only the case if i was lucky, but for the people who aren't bad and were unlucky, the system has nothing left ... what a mean system