Constant Disconnect, Session Closed, and Time-out.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spacious Box

04-02-2011

Right! well, I've had constant problems with league of legends for months now. I posted my problem before and had no responses, but for some reason I'm now getting error reports for the same issue since last patch! so with fixing it for good in mind I'm reposting with the new data.

The issue seems to be a connection one, I get near constant disconnect from pvp.net messages followed by session closed all the time - often resulting in being completely unable to stay online long enough to get a game. Its very erratic, sometimes it works fine, other times its a bit of a bother, some times I am unable to play at all. The issue effects chat, client, store, and everything related. Once I'm actually in a game however it is totally fine without a single issue.

My suspicions that it is a connection issue seem to have been confirmed by the new error messages it produces (which I've posted bellow). However, we are on a fairly open network with an automatic port system and get no other forms of trouble for any other gaming or internet related usage. This leaves me to believe its either an issue with lol itself, or rather whatever specific set up I have that isn't helping. I have 4 other house-mates who also all have the same issue, we're on 50mb fibre-optic with virgin media. Any help would be most appreciated!

Quote:
(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (Object)#1
clientId = (null)
correlationId = "4608DCDE-1E1E-8AFE-AD64-F1321C0CE934"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.RequestTimeout"
faultDetail = "The request timeout for the sent message was reached without receiving a response from the server."
faultString = "Request timed out"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "E4D9809D-66B6-8B5B-355A-F133067B868F"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

Joakimex

04-02-2011

I also have this problem but i dont get "Session Closed" so often but i get disconnected from the server and can't start games!

Decorus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-02-2011

Riot fix this its been like this since november

Spacious Box

04-02-2011

Decorus! happy to hear its not just me that seems to have had it for a while. We had those problems start about October, but I've seen very little about it on the forums so assumed it was related to only a small group, Does anyone have any thoughts having seen the new data? I'm not much of a PC expert, so can't really say where the connection trouble is happening.

Eviliou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

27-03-2011

I've had this problem EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Seriously, sometimes I don't even get the chance to start a match and it disconnects me.
This **** is gertting really annoying -.-

AngryMoldovan

27-03-2011

Spacious Box,

I have exactly the same issue as you. I've gathered a few links on what I've learned so far(which isn't much). Read about it here: http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=150997 .

I have added your thread,too, I hope you don't mind.