Help on Rumble vs Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flayd

06-04-2013

I have played against a Nasus solotop 3 times with Rumble now. First time I just bought him and lost really hard, but second time I managed to ruin his whole game, just like people say how you can own him.

But just the 3rd time now, I used the same tactic as 2nd time and at level 6, he just 1v1'd me.
I don't know how, but it was harsh. Am I supposed to run from him in this case, or keep fighting?

I kept fighting and slowly but surely realized he just beats me. Now then a Xin ganked, he got the kill again. Shyvana came ulting in and gave nasus another kill. At this point he just fks me up. But anyone ideas? Like an Anti-Nasus masterypage/runepage?

Flayd

06-04-2013

bump.

Lady Mesana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2013

make 'm sad pre-6.
he'll probably want to farm up a bit with q, if he does punish him for it (flamespitter).
at 6, don't full on engage, you still have the range advantage, abuse that, maybe bait his ult if you're really sure.
And ask your jungler to pass by.
bait his wither, let jungler come in and enjoy your reward,

also shyv is a poor ganking jungler, especially with a rumble.

Oberyom

06-04-2013

Want to 1v1 with me in game I feel quite condfident with nasus and this feels like a good experiment my name is same in game.

Skinkken

06-04-2013

Nasus can do one attack and then his mana pool is empty. He is the easiest champion to deny. Just weak early game. If he uses ult, you run away. He can't kill you from full hp. Congratulations, nasus has no mana and now you can deny him as you please.

Flayd

06-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberyom View Post
Want to 1v1 with me in game I feel quite condfident with nasus and this feels like a good experiment my name is same in game.
sure.

@other comments, ok thanks.

ndrazzar

06-04-2013

you have to abuse the fact that u can poke him, so make him like half hp then try to all-in

Arekualkhemi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinkken View Post
Nasus can do one attack and then his mana pool is empty. He is the easiest champion to deny. Just weak early game. If he uses ult, you run away. He can't kill you from full hp. Congratulations, nasus has no mana and now you can deny him as you please.
Nasus has no mana problems anymore. Have you ever read the patch notes?

Tiger of Kai

06-04-2013

I've never been beaten by a rumble as nasus, The most he can do is use that REALLY annoying slow, but if you can dodge it you can destroy him by wasting his mana then going in for an all out attack. Wither seems to hurt rumble quite a lot, so just be careful of that.

DaveAzoicer

06-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger of Kai View Post
I've never been beaten by a rumble as nasus, The most he can do is use that REALLY annoying slow, but if you can dodge it you can destroy him by wasting his mana then going in for an all out attack. Wither seems to hurt rumble quite a lot, so just be careful of that.
Rumble dont have mana.
But I think I know what you meant.