Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is "Thereisnourflevel" bannable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calummullen

04-05-2013

Is it a bannable offence to use this to get onto the servers? Was just curious, read about it earlier but I don't really want to use it.

Djakal

04-05-2013

Shouldn't be

saucemarocaine

04-05-2013

Not sure.. if serious or troll?

Insert Brain

04-05-2013

Yes, you can try if you want

Tiger of Kai

04-05-2013

I did it and I got onto the server but straight after I read that it was bannable. Typing it in DOES work but im still unsure if its bannable

ProjecL

04-05-2013

it isn't bannable, it's an easter egg riot did and it's not like it matters,you can't start games with no people and if you start a custom game champ select freezes

Beyond Control

04-05-2013

Look, I did it a couple of months ago and I was instantly banned on all of my accounts but.... That wasnt enough Riot searched for me and I tried to hide but they found me. They put me in prison and they tortured me until I couldnt say thereisnourflevel ever again. One day I escaped prison, I found a new home, a new computer, a new account and here I am...

A joke obiously or is it?

ProjecL

04-05-2013

Quote:
Beyond Control:
Look, I did it a couple of months ago and I was instantly banned on all of my accounts but.... That wasnt enough Riot searched for me and I tried to hide but they found me. They put me in prison and they tortured me until I couldnt say thereisnourflevel ever again. One day I escaped prison, I found a new home, a new computer, a new account and here I am...

A joke obiously

dat just made my day xD

KitsuneWarriorr

04-05-2013

Quote:
Beyond Control:

A joke obiously

SO MORE CAN READ THIS!

Beyond Control

04-05-2013

Quote:
ProjecL:
dat just made my day xD

They made a movie about my experience, Its actually well known, the name is "The Shawshank Redemption".