Is "Thereisnourflevel" bannable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calummullen

05-04-2013

Is it a bannable offence to use this to get onto the servers? Was just curious, read about it earlier but I don't really want to use it.

Djakal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2013

Shouldn't be

saucemarocaine

05-04-2013

Not sure.. if serious or troll?

Insert Brain

05-04-2013

Yes, you can try if you want

Tiger of Kai

05-04-2013

I did it and I got onto the server but straight after I read that it was bannable. Typing it in DOES work but im still unsure if its bannable

ProjecL

05-04-2013

it isn't bannable, it's an easter egg riot did and it's not like it matters,you can't start games with no people and if you start a custom game champ select freezes

Beyond Control

05-04-2013

Look, I did it a couple of months ago and I was instantly banned on all of my accounts but.... That wasnt enough Riot searched for me and I tried to hide but they found me. They put me in prison and they tortured me until I couldnt say thereisnourflevel ever again. One day I escaped prison, I found a new home, a new computer, a new account and here I am...

A joke obiously or is it?

ProjecL

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Control View Post
Look, I did it a couple of months ago and I was instantly banned on all of my accounts but.... That wasnt enough Riot searched for me and I tried to hide but they found me. They put me in prison and they tortured me until I couldnt say thereisnourflevel ever again. One day I escaped prison, I found a new home, a new computer, a new account and here I am...

A joke obiously
dat just made my day xD

KitsuneWarriorr

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Control View Post

A joke obiously
SO MORE CAN READ THIS!

Beyond Control

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjecL View Post
dat just made my day xD
They made a movie about my experience, Its actually well known, the name is "The Shawshank Redemption".