How to fix fps drop, my story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ñico

05-04-2013

So after the "hud animation" patch i noticed that i started to get massive fps drops in teamfights. After repairing lol, downloading new drivers to my graphic card and doing maxing my use of the computer memory (see other threads about this), I decided to reinstall my computer.
At the start everything seemed to be back to a normal and lag free league but soon i noticed the huge fps drops once again in teamfights.
I then checked all my updates and found out that the only thing I had left to upgrade was my BIOS, wich I did. Now after a cupple of games it seems to have done the trick.

I know theirs alot of threads about fps drop after the last patches and this is just how i fixed my problem, yours could be any of the other following : https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...-improving-fps .

Anyways, hope this might help somone siens i struggled one week with trying to find a solution and it would be nice to see a red post about this siens so many are suffering from this fps drop.

TL;DR BIOS upgrade fixed my fps drop. This might be hard to do alone so make sure you know what your doing or have somone who knows how to do it with you!

Doctor Pizza

Recruiter

05-04-2013

I allways get HUGE fps drops when I'm inside Graves's smokescreen thing D:

Tsuku

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Pizza View Post
I allways get HUGE fps drops when I'm inside Graves's smokescreen thing D:
exactly the same thing here , certain spells lag the hell out of the game donno why
can't find a fix too

Doctor Pizza

Recruiter

05-04-2013

I tried to repair, nothing happens, even on minimum graphcs w/ no shadows. Very strange