Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ribbons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levyany

12-23-2014

Quote:
BioS iP:
What's the amount of honor you must receive to get the ribbon?
I have 12 friendly, 15 collaborative, 300+ teamwork and 60+ honorable opponent.
I don't have any ribbon yet. A friend of mine got the "honorable opponent" ribbon at 60 honors.
Could you explain it to me, please?

if you are reported even once you could lose the ribbons and im not sure but the counting will restart until you get enough honors again to get the ribbon

Levyany

12-23-2014

i had a green ribbon but i lost it.... i think i was reported for no reason but i lost it... can i get it back?

Leisson

01-24-2015

ok i dont get why i dont have a ribbon i've never been bad... always been a team player helpful and friendly! i have 50/28/202/87 and no ribbons!!! why!!!! can anyone tell me why!!! never been banned of anything... chat, game... nothing! kind sad :*(

Molo48

01-27-2015

Number of honors doesnt mean anything, but how often you get them,
i have 15/10/69/45 yesterday i got yellow ribbon and today i got green one.
So how did i got them i don't know, i keep my positive emotion even if we lose and honor few best players in game
and i get honored almost every game.

wH HenoKopeH

02-13-2015

That is so true, it's not about getting high amount of honor, but getting it consistantly.
I just got green ribbon yesterday after 5-6 games that i got teamwork honored.Maybe it's not just about that, but my honor numbers is overall low 17/6/63/4 so.. yah be positive in games and help your teammates, then the chance of receiving honor is better.And i'm pretty sure that you dont lose your honor if you get only warning, but after a warning when you just got a ribbon you might lose it.