Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ribbons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edvin00MM

08-14-2014

Quote:
Purnylla:
I've got 96/12/265/14 honors and no ribbon. At first, I was upset, but now, I gave up trying and just concluded the honor system fails massively. It means nothing. It certainly isn't a system to reward friendly players, because I'm 100% sure I'm a friendly person.

My sis had like 30 honor and she got great leader icon. But my friend reported her so riot deleted her great leader icon, but not the honor she got. You are right it fails!

Princess Nikki

08-15-2014

Maybe there are external factors other than just honour that cause the gain or loss of ribbons. I wouldn't be surprised if people who are banned often or chat restricted are less likely to not receive ribbons.

PeanutX

08-15-2014

If you honor other summoners as well, will this affect your ribbon e.g if you honor others as well you get it sooner.

Princess Nikki

08-15-2014

Quote:
PeanutX:
If you honor other summoners as well, will this affect your ribbon e.g if you honor others as well you get it sooner.

I would be surprised if this was the case. That would encourage honouring for no other reason than personal gain which seems ill-advised if you ask me.

MiiniiK

10-02-2014

Good Luck!

jimmy2708

10-26-2014

thx guys

Howling Epoch

12-06-2014

I've got 10 friendly, 10 helpfull, 30 teamwork and 26 honorable oponent. I've got the yellow ribbon and have played about 50 games

Mecha858

Recruiter

12-15-2014

:P I'm level 11 with 10/5/22/5 and got yellow

GeileDonderNL

12-17-2014

Basicly:
Honor = Honorable Opponent
Mentor = Helpful + Friendly
Teammate = Friendly + Teamwork
Leader = Teamwork + Helpful

As far as i know.

CptFixit

12-17-2014

Mmm, no let me think...

In my second week I managed to get a blue ribbon, which then got switched to yellow because I the amount of "teamworks" I got quickly outpaced the "helpful" ones. I'm now on yellow, with mostly points in "friendly" and "teamwork". But "teammate" is the green ribbon, while yellow is leader.

So I don't think it's cut and dry as combining two factors.

... Or maybe it is and the few "helpful"s I have outweigh the "friendly"s