Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Original Twisted Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SWEZ Jodda

04-10-2013

Quote:
maulocky:
some people like the olt TT , adn some people like the new TT , so why we cant have the 2 TT ?
and soloq in 3vs3 ranked :3

I Agree, i like the new twisted treeline, and i loved the old Twisted treeline. And Riot should bring back the old Twisted Treeline and Renamethe New TT to: "The Shadow Isles", because in the lore of the new TT it says that map is located on the shadow isles and to be honest, New TT does not fit to its name, but the old one did! And both are great maps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

John Shuttlewang

01-06-2015

Just seeing the old Twisted Treeline map design gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling nowadays. It was pretty much all I played for at least a year. I know it had its quirks and faults, but I loved and embraced them all.

Quote:
I Danso I:
These were the most exciting games of my life. But alas, no more.

Well put, brother.