Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Regarding 3rd Party Programs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FxtrttUnfrm

Master Recruiter

04-04-2013

I've been using LolNotes and a Zoomhack for several months now.

Using these I have a huge advantage over other players. I choose who I want to play with. Trio queue in ranked? why not? I increase my vision. I cheat.

I got banned from the game a few days. To be honest I thought it was about time. I've been cheating for months. To my surprise this 3-day ban had nothing to do with this. I got banned for "flaming".

I'm not here to whine about my ban. I don't want to talk about how terrible the Tribunal system is. I really don't care.

Telling people to report others for trollpicks, giving my opinion on how bad someone's pick was for the team, discussing how going for a 16 minute baron isn't a good idea... that kind of stuff gets you banned. Cheating does not.

Skewed priorities much, Riot?

tl;dr: Riot doesn't care about cheating.

Khawz

04-04-2013

ofc Riot doesnt care about cheating the HeWhoShouldNotBeNamed is the prime example of that

FxtrttUnfrm

Master Recruiter

04-04-2013

bump

FxtrttUnfrm

Master Recruiter

04-04-2013

As expected, the community does not care either.

Keep on cheating, guys.