Lissandra,the Ice Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoxerTM

05-04-2013

Put on her early Zhonya and Sunfire.
Magic penetration runes and boots.
Spells Teleport and whatever another one doesn't matter.
Later items... Warmog and GA.

Team fight? Gapclose on any squishie, AoE stun, ult on yourself, when it breaks, just add to it by activating Zhonya - possible triple kill and your team is already nailing the two remaining champs.

I believe this champion will be #1 on banlists.

So start grabbing enough IP to unlock her when she gets released then go blind normals where your winrate will be 99% and you'll return IP investment in just a few days.

Clebardman

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiag View Post
she looks like a mix of katarina with fiddle ulti. I think she will be one of those hit-or-miss champions in that you either land your full combo and wreck the teamfight or miss it and be totally useless

However the fact that she can use her ulti even from range will help a lot in case you miss your engage i think

We really need the numbers on those skills to do any speculation tho
surrender at 20 dude.

She'll be a monster with max CDR. 2.4s cd AoE poke, 6s cd PBAoE 1,5s snare

Stupendasaurus

05-04-2013

Personally, I think she's gonna wreck face.

She's a heavy CC, high base damage caster like Zyra and Lux, except she has a mobility spell in her ice claw thing as well as built-in manager sustain in her passive. I believe she's gonna get a lot of play as support and some as AP mid, similar to how Zyra is currently played.

JacquesMart1n

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomizah View Post
Her scalings aren't too impressive, even if you manage to land a full E-E-Q-W-R-Q combo
What is 3.7 times your ap these days. Not much eh

She scales extremely well with ap given she has this much cc, all 4 damaging spells, low cooldowns, pretty good range (q can hit behind minions for over the base range, claw can poke from 1k distance, 550 for auto), mobility and everything aoe on top of that.

My guess is she will be ap mid and nerfed soon.

Ripler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2013

I don't know yet about her build... could be support, could be a more magey version of amumu played mid, could be a little like vlad, not sure how tanky you have to build her and if there are different ways to play her effectively. Maybe she is also safe enough to play her as a nuker with dfg + lichbane, while having some additional utility.

Zhonya's is likely to be core imo - at least on mid/top Lissandra

With her passive and escapability, she might be a good top laner who can also support ganks quite well.

Deneviel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhYd9TYPtOM

she will not be realy that broken ...... almost ungangable, sure kill on gank after 6 and seems realy fun to joke out enemy jungle XD

VelourHD

05-04-2013

Kiting man! That's what she brings to the table, CC as there's no tomorrow!

I can see her power will be her potential to never get caught while controlling the battlefield from behind, I dont feel like she's a blasting machine as we could say Brand or Veigar are.. She's cold, slow.. And deadly patient

Deneviel

05-04-2013

With that cc escape and range be sure she will be played as ADC >_>

eG Monadu

06-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4nise View Post
i have a feeling that she will be like Zyra - made for mid, but in the end she'll be used as a support
Doubt it. I've been playing Lissandra lately and she doesn't really have the best kit for a support - her base damages are fairly low and her range too little for a champion with no innate tankiness. Also, the fact that you're forced to go the middle of the enemy team in order to use your ultimate AND your W properly exposes you too much and forces you to use R on yourself, which then makes you incapable of using the stun. And if you don't use the stun you're pretty much using the ultimate for its damage, and therefore better off going with a more AP intensive build. Another case scenario would be staying in the back and just using your ultimate to peel for your adc but you'd miss on a lot of its potential.

AP Lissandra seems like the best option to me. She has a really good and safe laning phase because she is able to poke, push and avoid ganks easily. She is also really good at getting kills on a 1v1 scenario, something that many mid laners have difficulty doing (at least at a more competitive level) and she is a great gank-supporter, since she can provide her jungler with a lot of cc and disruption while he dishes out damage. As far as teamfights go, she provides her team with a lot of utility and a pretty good AoE burst damage (think Kennen/Morgana/Zyra) albeit needing to pull off some high risk tactics.

JoxerTM

07-04-2013

So AoE dmg tank (sunfire, warmog, zhonya) Lisandra is no good? Or you didn't even try it?