My Opinion on AKALI Counter and more...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnJiinG

03-04-2013

So when i go mid.... or even top sometimes against akali who do i pick ?

wait for it.... yes.....

LULU she is just amazing against a lot of mid champs and people OVER Estimate LULU.

Against Akali when she goes invisible or just before she goes invisible i just do my E on her and TADA hello akali.... from all the matches i played against akali i won em all.... ( Lane wise) im doing this alot now and when im in champ select they always say like WTF lulu mid we gonna lose its GG. And then ingame i go rampage on em.... outfarming them and killing them without jungle help most of the time... and then they are like LULU OP and that kinda things... i always laugh and say dont UNDER Estimate certain champs....

Anyone plays her like this or has done it before....

Cuz i recommend this to anyone whos playing against Akali or kata or fizz...

P.S now that i do it alot i think alot of high elo players will eventualy do it 2 and before u know it lulu gets played mid alot more....

what you guys think ????

Statikk Shyv

03-04-2013

Against melee assassins?

Yoguys Im riven.

Fizz is kinda tough tho.

Dooby Doob

03-04-2013

Meh in lane isn't really the problem, you can shut her down in lane with a lot of champions easily.

Problem is no matter how badly she does in her own lane, she can still go to another and get kills rather easily. Katarina is similar also.

Annoyingly though it's usually your team mates own fault, because they have 0 map awareness, never ward, and overxtend with next to no hp.

AnJiinG

03-04-2013

You guys should try it... and you will be amazed by the results...

SalaGragas

03-04-2013

You don't even have to put her mid. I've managed to shut down plenty of fed Akali players with just support Lulu. E + W will wreck her **** each and every time.

eG Monadu

03-04-2013

I main Lulu. I have about 60 games with her in rankeds atm, about a third of those were played in mid lane, and she's really strong. However, she has the same problem pretty much every other support champion in mid lane has - falling off damage-wise late game. Other than that, she is a really dominant laner and a very good mid game champion.

Olddog

03-04-2013

i use Ryze... that burst makes akali run scared! Pre level 6 i have jungler gank nonstop from level 6 ish to 12 i roam and help team and safe farm.... i never ban akali if i get mid i actually like her as i can shut her down so easy pre 6 that it gives me the respect needed to roam later..

Agareth

03-04-2013

In lane all you need is a champ with AoE skill-shots to punishe Akali everytime she goes into the invisibility area.

Lux
Brand
Malza

All those work really well. Just be carefull because good Akali players will pick up on that and lure you into using it and then Ulti at you... they escape your AoEs and pwn you because you already wasted a couple spells .

When the laning phase ends.... THAT'S an entirely different matter.

SilexTheGiant

03-04-2013

You use a champ with strong early to shut down a strong lategame champ. Ofc you win your lane everytime, but akali will just go top/bottom to grab some kills and still snowball into lategame.
Better use anything with aoe and strong lategame.

Agareth

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bald Pro View Post
i use Ryze... that burst makes akali run scared! Pre level 6 i have jungler gank nonstop from level 6 ish to 12 i roam and help team and safe farm.... i never ban akali if i get mid i actually like her as i can shut her down so easy pre 6 that it gives me the respect needed to roam later..

I actually smiled reading that, because thats what I usually go for, specially when facing champions that counter whatever I may be playing . All I need is to establish a good amount of 'respect' early on and they usually leave me alone later. Get into their heads ftw