Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Trundle, the Troll King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Remus

04-26-2013

I hope it is released this coming week. In the next coming days!

And Galio needs a visual rework. His original classic skin is so ugly. Have you guys seen him? Teal color with bright yellow and bad textures.

Was he the first champion released in LoL?

Horrible horrible visuals.

BurunBey

Recruiter

04-30-2013

Look at the same topic in the American North West forum. Much similar to this one, it has many dislikes. Everyone seems to think the same things..at least about the lore. Here is my question:

Why Riot doesn't give a sh*t?

One more time.........!

Why Riot doesn't give a sh*t?

I'm really asking this because I think this is very important. If not the players who else are you going to listen? I'm gonna make this short. I don't think the situation is more complex or should be argued for days..One last time!

Why don't you give a sh*t? Simple as that.

1337Matzi

Recruiter

04-30-2013

Trundle is my next buy, he is good in teamfights and he is a good champ!

Siroopdrinker

04-30-2013

This clearly shows that Riot doesn't care about the players. I mean, just look at all the downvotes and all the people who were trying to defend the old trundle. But does Riot care? NO!