Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Trundle, the Troll King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wallner

Recruiter

04-02-2013

Hey, fix heimer instead! seriously.

mEGA74u

04-02-2013

good job on the reworks, can't wait

MrApproved

04-02-2013

Does anyone have the information on when this re-work will be released? I never got trundle because of his original skin, but this OOHH yeah, me want

Sneak Dog

04-02-2013

I dont see anything left of old Trundle save his abilities. He went from a true troll, not inherently evil but with a wicked sense of humor, to a generic person that tries bluffing his way out after things didnt work out the straightforward way. He was the (swamp) runt with an amazing regeneration, but now hes a big (frost) hulking leader with a magical club. Its not that I mind the new character, I just dont like how it replaces Trundle.

Algiz Othila

04-02-2013

"Rework", no you've retconned him. You've taken one of the best and most emotionally engaging storylines of any character, and decided to make, yet another, ice-themed champion.

Not impressed.

DeathDecayDesire

04-02-2013

Trundle was one of my first Champions, and I still love his unique Gameplay. On 5v5 a little bit hard to master, but a must-have on 3v3. I play him incredibly often, because of his ability to weaken AD Champs on the one hand, and to weaken Tanks, and anyone who can put one and one together can understand that he is (was) a very good choice against the upcoming masses of AD-Bruisers and was a counter to many of them.
It's just sad to see that his stealing mechanics, especially the Q, have been removed for a slow. There are too many slows on too many champions already, this isnt necessary, and removes a great amount of his duelling ability.
I hope he is still a good pick, and if not, I'll be mad. Really mad >.<

KebabMedBrööd

04-02-2013

Trundle looks like an improvement abilitywise. I wonder how new Q will work - will the issues with old Q be eliminated? His ult seems very strong now.
His W has a lower cooldown and mana cost and grants greater attack speed plus a mini-spirit visage passive, his E now only needs 1 point for the strongest slow, and his ult steals % health now and keeps the resists for longer (they disappear over time instead of instantly).

Marcelo

04-02-2013

inb4 new karma failure rework

SirThrowsAlotte

04-02-2013

Looks EPIC! I LOVE IT

BeJEWeled

04-02-2013

Expected reworks if you follow the red posts. They have been announcing the reworks long time ago. Heimers turn